Guild Summit General Discussion

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want server transfers...

Sitting here listening to them talk about how far out in the future this is, I'm thinking I'm just going to have to bite the bullet.

I've come this far in 2.5 months... I think I'm just going to start re-rolling my characters on a busier server for now.

Damn I started watching it only from the Legacy part :(

I hope someone will upload it on youtube, for who missed it :)

Bioware will be uploading all of the stream later on, so you'll be able to watch whatever was missed.

Wow seems like a lot of people are lying on the forums hardly anyone has millions of credits, There is no mass exodus and despite people hating Ilum a ton of them are still playing there.

lying on the internet!!! im shocked!!

I must say.. thank you, thank you, thank you for making your Guild Summit a live-stream. This gives a player like myself, a fairly broke college student, the ability to really listen and feel like I'm partaking of something so awesome as a round-table discussion between player and developer.

If another company were to do this, Blizzard per se, they would charge it as a pay per view, and that's just not possible.

So again, I say, thank you!

Well I just am wondering what this means for the whole Tortanic thing that is going through the forums; I mean they have been basically proven wrong by Bioware.

i would never work for a video game company. A pretty thankless job in my opinion

I been watching the Summit, and seems that the Dev team is ignoring the internet audiance. I mean answering just one or two internet questions is not giving a broad sprectum and range of questions. Lets face it, guilds that are present is asking questions that will concern them, not the general masses of players that are not in guilds or are in smaller guilds.

Seriously?!? You invited someone to the Guild Summit who doesn't even have a level 50 character?

This event was for guild leaders, most of whom were in pre-launch guilds... do you seriously think someones opinion is dominished because they don't have a level 50 toon? Really? I don't think the BW is the problem here... :jawa_cool:

looks like they did the sensible thing with combat logs at least it won't be used to grief others.

This.

Im so glad they didnt follow most other mmo's by doing same. I know from my own long mmo experience that eventually people start looking someone to point fingers. Personal combat log, excellent idea.

how are they wasting your money? Are you paying for the stream or something. There have been plenty of good questions although some of the rp questions were kind of weak.

Last I checked, I pay their bills.

This event was for guild leaders, most of whom were in pre-launch guilds... do you seriously think someones opinion is dominished because they don't have a level 50 toon? Really? I don't think the BW is the problem here... :jawa_cool:

I do not think your opinion is of any value if you haven't experienced sufficient amount of the game, yes.