Marking healers with raid icons need to STOP!

Maiajayde

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said earlier i Play both DPS and Heals toon's and ill tell you right now when you get a mark YOU don't live 10 seconds out of the gate. Its not the fact you get Focused as a healer its the fact you get 100% of the Focus 100% of the time. That's not team work its ck on this = win . It ends all the fun of playing heals.

Games are for fun right?

Lol at this perception that not marking means you live longer as a healer lol. If you are getting 100% of the focus (which implies every team member). Then there is a door to cap a hut ball to score or a turret to take!

PS maybe you should stay close to the tank guarding you if that is even happening! You know type it before the match starts GUARD ME TANKS!

Hmmm 6 ranged stuns you might want to create a ticket!! Your resolve bar seems to not be working. Also tell them your force speed isn't working when your resolve bar is white!

Also tell them when you respawn you aren't being guarded, if you are it must be someone squishy! Obviously guard isn't working on you either. Your toon must be bugged!

What i meant is 6 ranged stuns but its the 6 ranged dps that you don't live though. I mean COME on Resolve don't kick in that fast and for you to get a Guard means someone have to have the skill and know you are coming out to put it on you

What i meant is 6 ranged stuns but its the 6 ranged dps that you don't live though. I mean COME on Resolve don't kick in that fast and for you to get a Guard means someone have to have the skill and know you are coming out to put it on you

Yea caus typing while u wait stare at the blinking circle is hard to ask someone to come guard u! Obviously your teams don't care about your heals so looks like your out of luck. Stop queuing with that bad group

And SWTOR is not WOW, if you like WOW so much, the door is ---> that way. There are a lot more first time MMO players in SWTOR than there are in WOW nowadays, and until there's a target of target and raid assist panels, there needs to be someway of teaching new players how to focus important people in warzones, beyond the stupid focus target system there is right now.

Maia has a point if it was fair then everyone could mark they did'nt intend for it or every one could do it

Hmmm 6 ranged stuns you might want to create a ticket!! Your resolve bar seems to not be working. Also tell them your force speed isn't working when your resolve bar is white!

Also tell them when you respawn you aren't being guarded, if you are it must be someone squishy! Obviously guard isn't working on you either. Your toon must be bugged!

Lol at this perception that not marking means you live longer as a healer lol. If you are getting 100% of the focus (which implies every team member). Then there is a door to cap a hut ball to score or a turret to take!

PS maybe you should stay close to the tank guarding you if that is even happening! You know type it before the match starts GUARD ME TANKS!

Shot my sniper 35 yard away he got target on him he dies in 3 globals sometime 4-5 all but ambush instant witch is lame oh healer didnt even look that way but saw dang mark well dead healer. It is not good PvP game play.

And sometimes a lot of time its all sorc and Merc in a bg with no guard so guard is not all ways there

Edited by Molatova

Now you are qq about a mark that you personally put on yourself. That you can take off by getting out from behind cover. If you die it disappears. So you are making the point for maia that it needs to go . this mark does not disappear when you die, she has no control over putting it on or taking it off like you do cover. and can be seen los and is nowhere near the size of a mark.

i'm not qq'ing about my cover shield at all... i live with it every day... which is why i say healers should suck it up too...

i find it hard to believe that in every warzone you enter, every single minute, every single day, you get 0 healing on the scoreboard at the end of every match because you are SOOOO locked down you can't do anything...

i understand it sucks being focused but that comes with the job... mark every sniper you see in return too if you're butt hurt about my comments... it's there for everyone to use... i don't care... like i said, i get focused too...

if i'm ops leader i'm going to keep marking healers when i see fit... if they remove it so be it...

my argument is that it's the same either way so i don't really care if they keep it or remove it... my argument will be even more valid when rated warzones come out where marking isn't even necessary and you still find yourself dying to multiple people...

Edited by wessik

I think a better solution is to have the target markers fade when the target/player dies.

It doesn't matter everyone has a name over their heads! I mean really do healers have stealth now? It's not that hard to notice purple clouds, lightning, rocks, yellow shiny could from a single saber user. Lol. No one is confusing

Yea caus typing while u wait stare at the blinking circle is hard to ask someone to come guard u! Obviously your teams don't care about your heals so looks like your out of luck. Stop queuing with that bad group

I see you only roll premades with vent and only with Comp .

Sigh!

It doesn't matter everyone has a name over their heads! I mean really do healers have stealth now? It's not that hard to notice purple clouds, lightning, rocks, yellow shiny could from a single saber user. Lol. No one is confusing

exactly

i was a healer in swg for 5 years so i know how it feels...

but what's the difference about getting marked vs people telling the whole group in ops chat to focus you?

i don't see the issue

Yeah, the only difference is the time it takes to target the healer. Both factions do it.

So marking doesn't help at all? Good, so we can remove it without any complaints from ops leaders.

A name that Is not as big as a house and can be seen from los

If it didn't matter then you do you do it..... O IT does matter

IF it wasnt so IMPORTANT then you would not care if it was taken out LOL @ your POINT

Edited by Misspriss

clearly you can't respond to my last post cuz it's the truth

i didnt need to miss did it good enough

Truly it did not warrant a one after she told you the truth.

But ill tell you the same crap reroll. BUT if you don't care then why do you Appose it . You Lied or why bother ?

Edited by Maiajayde

clearly you can't respond to my last post cuz it's the truth

I will respond let me see bunch of people on top of each other with little red text vs Big raid Icons from far away where you can target them before you come out the door or in huttball target them from other side of your room and know where they are whole time yeah. Cant see the name plates from other side of the WF like you can giant raid icons.

i didnt need to miss did it good enough

Truly it did not warrant a one after she told you the truth.

But ill tell you the same crap reroll.

i should re roll because:

i was never complaining about the neon sign we call cover shield?

i get focused just like you?

you could put a big azz marker on me just as easy as i put on you?

if they removed the option, i wouldn't care?

if they removed the option, you would still get focused down in ranked wz's?

Level my sniper I was always the Ops leader, and I marked healers. It allow my pug to beat Republic Premades that ran with several healers.

So no, it needs to continue. It a pug defense against premades with VoIP.

I will respond let me see bunch of people on top of each other with little red text vs Big raid Icons from far away where you can target them before you come out the door or in huttball target them from other side of your room and know where they are whole time yeah. Cant see the name plates from other side of the WF like you can giant raid icons.

how about this, pvp for the next hour, join as many wz's as you can...

then come here after that, post the screenshots, that shows you did absolutely ZERO healing during the whole match because of the ZOMG I HATE LIFE MARKER ABOVE MY HEAD!!!

then i will apologize and whole heartedly join your cause...

i want to see the big fat zero in every screenshot under the healing column next to your name because it is the number 1 reason you can't do your job... you guys are arguing so hard, it must be happening ALLLL the time...

(leaving wz's don't count ;) )

Edited by wessik

i was never complaining about the neon sign we call cover shield?

i get focused just like you?

you could put a big azz marker on me just as easy as i put on you?

if they removed the option, i wouldn't care?

if they removed the option, you would still get focused down in ranked wz's?

1 i should re roll because: .... same ? to you

2 i get focused just like you? ... as you said you are behind healers so it not the same

3 you could put a big azz marker on me just as easy as i put on you?....... why would i bother you are a dps heals win games

4 if they removed the option, i wouldn't care?..... you must or you would not go though all this posting and marking heals

5 if they removed the option, you would still get focused down in ranked wz's........ i get focused by 2 or 3 not everyone Right after spawn .you think i qq about it OMG the ranked war fronts would be lit . and you can't have Ranked WF untill they fix a lot of **** in WF not counting this ......

6.... OWND

Edited by Maiajayde

1 i should re roll because: .... same ? to you

2 i get focused just like you? ... as you said you are behind healers so it not the same

3 you could put a big azz marker on me just as easy as i put on you?....... why would i bother you are a dps heals win games

4 if they removed the option, i wouldn't care?..... you must or you would not go though all this posting and marking heals

5 if they removed the option, you would still get focused down in ranked wz's........ you think i qq about it OMG the ranked war fronts would be lit . and you can't have Ranked WF untill they fix a lot of **** in WF not counting this ......

6.... OWND

1. i said you should re roll because it isn't markers that are causing you to qq, it's being focused... and since healers will get focused, either accept it or quit the class...

2. with your logic, if i get marked, i should automatically qq cuz it's unfair... i don't agree... regardless if you are 1st, and we're 2nd...

3. cuz we're squishy and we specifically target healers, it will tell your team to help you by killing me...

4. tbh, i marked a healer for the very first time today, we won... it worked... i will continue to do so... if they took it away tomorrow, i'd shrug my shoulders and move on...

the reason i'm arguing against you is because i think your argument is ludicrous...

5. i'm sorry i don't understand what you said...

6. same goes to you:

then come here after that, post the screenshots, that shows you did absolutely ZERO healing during the whole match because of the ZOMG I HATE LIFE MARKER ABOVE MY HEAD!!!

i want to see the big fat zero in every screenshot under the healing column next to your name because it is the number 1 reason you can't do your job... you guys are arguing so hard, it must be happening ALLLL the time...

(leaving wz's don't count )

(leaving wz's don't count ;) )

Im a sith marauder and a sniper i dont heal and i can see the healer from other side of the room with the raid targets on their heads i dont have to tab target to the name or click anyone to find the healer in the Melee. its to damn easy with the icon it takes no time to find a healer oh look i killed him there he is ill get him again lol. It takes away from the game play of having to i dont know even having to use focus target to find a healer. And besides if it does not matter so much as you say it does why are you even saying it should stay or go after all you say it does not matter when in fact if your up in the gunk as melee it does matter.

And the healers would not get as focused as much IF they did not have the icon above them. They die they respawn no one sees them they start to heal people it takes time to say where is the healer im looking for him oh hes way over there los poping out didnt see him cause didnt have gaint raid icon above his head i could see threw the wall. Raid Icon's afect game play to much In WF end of story you know it i know it.

Edited by Molatova