Funnest PvP ability?

Kelan

Just curious to hear which ability in pvp everyone gets the most entertainment value out of. I'm not talking about highest damage or highest heal (though it can be that if you enjoy it) i'm just talking about something that you just find fun/funny.

Gotta be force push for me. As a tank specc'd guardian, i know my damage output is low so if there is a pesky healer i always think its funny throwing them from the fight after 500 miles an hour. Pushing people off cliffs, into fire, or away from the huttball goal line into the pit always make me laugh as well.

Others?

Knockbacks in general are pretty fun, as long as you're not on the receiving end.

But pushing people off cliff, into fires and others hazards is one of the most satisfying PvP experiences.

That said, almost every class seems to have a knockback of some sort.

That's what makes PvP such a cluster****.

Edited by Dee-Jay

Dirty Kick. Every time my wife uses it in pvp I hear her laughing maniacally.

Dirty Kick never gets old. It's even funny when you see other people do it.

Though I do sometimes audibly shout "Hiiiyyah!" as I force leap in after a knockback with my sentinel or "Thwap!" after using Crippling Throw.

Force Sprint....other then when i get a warrior leap right when i press it and watch it get wasted due to root. Run away from melee, run behind a pillar, shield + sprint through a huttball fire, run the ball, etc. Just too much utility in a burst of speed.

A close second: extricate (friendly pull)

Guess I'll be the first to say it...

TRACER MISSILE! Yeah that stuff is the bomb. So much fun.

(That's a joke btw).

Srsly though I'd probably say Harpoon on my vanguard. Tracer missiles just knock me back, and then I pull them in again.

Edited by Quesadilla

Surgical Probe

I get to do the under 30% dance while attacking enemies can't figure out why I won't die.

My favorite part of being an Operative. After a while they get tired and stop attacking me and they go do other, more productive, things.

Tranquilizer Dart.

On my Scoundrel, I get a huge kick out of seeing an enemy run up, thinking he got a lucky break and is going to get a free cap on the turret/door. They have about 2 seconds left on the channel, then *THWIP* tranq dart in the neck, and they fall asleep. This is amusing enough as it is, but what makes it even better is when I get to do it 4-5 times in a row, because the player just keeps trying to cap every time the effect wears off; the resolve bar runs out when they have about 5 seconds left on their channel, then *THWIP* another tranq dart in the neck.

Of course, one of my teammates always ends up ruining my fun after about 30 seconds or so xD