Do not nerf sorcs

fantomjchx

If u nerf sorcs,game will be totally imbalanced and it will be weakest class in swtor.

The pvp is perfectly balanced right now,BW do not listen on unskilled and ungeared people,they meet sorcs who know how to burst down on fasteast way and then crying.

Right now im having problem vs any other class in 1v1

If u nerf sorcs imo NERF : operatives,juggernaut dps,marauders,snipers just everysingle class in game.Its stupid int it?Because if u nerf sorcs game will be imbalanced.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorcs aren't the problem. The hybrid build is. I think a lot of people don't realize this and just assume all sorts have that utility no matter what their build is.

Note I am a current lvl 48 sorc fully specc'd in healing and that's not OP'd, just the stupid amount of CC available to hybrid sorcerers.

If u nerf sorcs imo NERF : operatives,juggernaut dps,marauders,snipers just everysingle class in game.Its stupid int it?Because if u nerf sorcs game will be imbalanced.

Operatives? .......really??? again???

Edited by rymanx

Sages/Sorcs are one of a few classes that need

a nerf and buff.

They will nerf the hybrid and buff the 31 pt build. The damage trees need to have harder hitting attacks that cost more force.

It would solve players mentioning that the class hits like soggy fries and people qq that a sage does not run out of force.

Was this even english?

A hybrid sorcerer has got a knockback on a 20 second cooldown with a 5 second root attatched to it, 2 seconds if it breaks on damage. You've got a 4 second ranged stun on a 60-50 second cooldown. You've got a 8 second instant ranged mezz on a 60-45 second cooldown that ends in a 2 sec stun if it's broken. You've also got a 3 second mezz whenever your bubble breaks or is clicked off, OR if you cast your bubble on a friend that clicks it off or has it break. This has a 2-17 second cd depending on how you look at it. You've got a 6 second ranged slow on a 12 second cooldown, and you've got permanent slow on infinitely spammable force lightning.

This is miles and miles ahead of any other class in the game, sorcerers undoubtedly have a crazy "ammount" of cc.

wth are u talking about?!?!!I know about sl0w,electrocutina,whirlwind and kb,but every class have same as we do....i dont really know why people take o hard on sorcs..guess its cause of nerds...theres most sorcerers everywhere and most of them are nerds like me and get gear before others an pum pum pum kill everyone...........so people cry

wth are u talking about?!?!!I know about sl0w,electrocutina,whirlwind and kb,but every class have same as we do....i dont really know why people take o hard on sorcs..guess its cause of nerds...theres most sorcerers everywhere and most of them are nerds like me and get gear before others an pum pum pum kill everyone...........so people cry

Please use English. You might sound more intelligent. Wouldn't hold my breath though...

So, we hate Sorcs because we hate nerds!? Yeah, this screams blatant fail trolling.

Edited by ThadasAndarys

First off, speak english.

Secondly, the only reason you are in here is...

A) You are absolutely horrible at playing your class and you can't kill anything, hence thinking you aren't OP.

B) You know you are OP and so you're trying to prevent the nerf.

Last, and most important...

why the heck is it that anytime anyone brings up nerfs, the Operative/Scoundral are brought up again? Haven't they been nerfed enough?

Your replies and this whole thread just proved that sorcerers are a bunch of little kids.

People dont know what they ask for, and when they get it they will QQ even more because they will be pwned by sorc even more AND faster :D 1vs1 OR group :D

So pray to gawd "nerf" does not happen :eek:

Edited by GrandMike

In order to nerf sorc you must nerf something thats more OP than sorc in almost every shape and form.

Nerf commando.

Commando solo defending a node with 7 enemies, walking godlike.

If you think sorc should be nerfed but commando untouched, please wake up.

Id like to see a sorc tanking 7 people like the commando can in that video.

There I have a proof of 1v7 as a commando in WZ, please show a sage/sorc doing the same. And also NO spamming garv/tracer is not skill and probably why you got outplayed learn from the video and then ofc learn to play.

Edited by warultima

If u nerf sorcs,game will be totally imbalanced and it will be weakest class in swtor.

The pvp is perfectly balanced right now,BW do not listen on unskilled and ungeared people,they meet sorcs who know how to burst down on fasteast way and then crying.

Please do nerf sorcerer hybrid builds into the ground.

In order to nerf sorc you must nerf something thats more OP than sorc in almost every shape and form.

Nerf commando.

Commando solo defending a node with 7 enemies, walking godlike.

If you think sorc should be nerfed but commando untouched, please wake up.

Id like to see a sorc tanking 7 people like the commando can in that video.

There I have a proof of 1v7 as a commando in WZ, please show a sage/sorc doing the same. And also NO spamming garv/tracer is not skill and probably why you got outplayed learn from the video and then ofc learn to play.

If those people knew how to interrupt it wouldn't have taken long. 2 MDPS cycling interrupts and CC can easily kill a merc healer.

If those people knew how to interrupt it wouldn't have taken long. 2 MDPS cycling interrupts and CC can easily kill a merc healer.

And you are saying they cant kill a sorc with 2 guys cycling interrupts while burning thru sorc's light armor?

If your and your friend "cycling" interrupt cannot kill a much more fragile sorc, then you or your friend or both of you must be terrible at PvP...

Still waiting to see a sorc solo pwning Seven Other Players to prove sorc is as OP as commando. Otherwise please go ahead and nerf BH and Troopers before sorc nerf.

Edited by warultima

Don't worry they will buff Sorcerer -or at least re work them.

You see people still have not realized that the true PvP powerhouse's in this game are Vanguards/Powertechs + Sentinels/Marauders + Knights/Juggernauts with a BH healer and Operative healer and Sorcerer are free kills.

Ask any melee ANY MELEE worth anything if Sage/Sorcerer are free kills or not?

What will a Sorcerer do against a Watchman/Annihilation spec?

Rated WZ start sorcerer will function against bad teams...Any decent team will burn them down so fast -just because they die the fastest it wont be funny.

In rated YOU will get focus fired..Today you may get focused by one or two who will give up once you run around for a few seconds.

In rated the vanguard/sentinel/knight will immobilize you for 6 sec OFF RESOLVE, keep you snared OFF RESOLVE and still have x3 HARD CC ON YOU.

How much burst will you take with bubble on CD and immobilized for 6 sec? DEAD!

Come rated, Sage/Sorcerer will get buffed.

Frankly, the people who think sorcs need a nerf are just bad at the game and obviously don't play in premades with proper assist and guard/taunts.

Asking for a nerf to sorc is pretty much outing yourself as a bad PVPer.

Rated warzones will be a much better indicator of balance.