Time to merge servers EA Bioware.

Mrcheezle

There are currently 60 too many servers. That is a kind estimate, since there are currently 120 NA servers and it would be fair to say 80% of them are what most MMO players would consider ghost towns.

Save your game. Cut your loses before it is too late. Admit you created way too many servers. The longer you wait, the more subs you'll lose. EA should know better. This is Warhammer all over again.

30 people on fleet

30 on starting area (planet 10-16)

up to 10 newbies (planet 1-10)

3 people on lvl 47-50

I'm almost sure that my server don't have more than 200 people since Rep side is almost total empty.

Loot of WZ don't start with full team. Even in weekend.

This cannot be even called a MMO anymore. 2 months ago after 1 payment was required starting areas had 70-100 people. Same in fleet. Lvl 47-50 had around 20 people.

Sorry BW but TORTANIC is sunking. Time to take all that small boats and put them together. Especially because I think there will be massive exodus of PVP folks after GW2 and TERA come online.

Edited by DariuszPol

Ima have to disagree.

Have characters on 3 servers to play with different people, and pretty much anyday after 5pm there are plenty of people anywhere I am.

You really should take a look at servers that aren't at the very least Standard around the clock

"It can't be true because it doesn't happen specifically to me. You're lying"

What's interesting is the spin on the fact that bioware created a masterpiece of an mmo...ready for this?

That you don't have to play 40 hours a week to enjoy...omgaddssss

It is cool to see how many people were trained to play soooooo much Mmooo

Crap i forgot to do my assassins daily pvp..

You really should take a look at servers that aren't at the very least Standard around the clock

"It can't be true because it doesn't happen specifically to me. You're lying"

My servers are usually low any other time then the time I specified, after 5. On the weekends they will reach very heavy, but other than that they usually drift around standard or heavy (after 5ish).

If you can all post about how this is an issue for you, why can't I post about how it isn't one for me? No need to act so defensive just because I said I wasn't experiencing your problem. I wasn't aware doing so would be a problem, to be honest.

"You don't agree with me so I am going to put words in your mouth." How was that?

As I said before; they won't merge yet.

Game was out 20 december, with 1 free month till 20 januari. Many people used a GC that lasts till 20 march and are now sick and tired of this game.

They are waiting for Armageddon before merging... it would look sad to merge now and having to merge again in 2 weeks. :rolleyes:

In reality by merge / transfer you will be officially admitting failures. You will do no such thing if you want to please shareholders and retain the office, especially in its first year...

I think it's more important to please the players at this point. People are quitting simply because they get bored of their ghost town server. :D

Sadly I agree.

100% of my friends from Launch are (Offline) and have been for some time.

no one plays anymore.. not even me, maybe once every 2 days.

lol im on a low pop server and still have 100+ during peak times just on the fleet alone, repub side and imps are greater...

I think it's more important to please the players at this point. People are quitting simply because they get bored of their ghost town server. :D

And some players are going to cry when merges do happen. Sadly, probably the same ones who cried about queue times when the game launched and begged for more servers.

The whole 'everyone I know is offline' argument is pretty vapid when you consider how alt-tastic this game is. Also all you people on republic ghost towns, try looking at the imperial fleet sometime, chances are that's where all your friends went to :p

lol wrong, 150+ Imps on the fleet at peak, 100 repubs also just on fleets...

I play both sides. When there are 150 Imps in fleet, there are usually 40 Reps in fleet. Those numbers only occur at peak hrs. Its usually more like 50 Imps on with 15 Reps on. 65 players isn't an MMO. Nothing "Massive" about that.