Glad I didnt buy the game

atomicdeath

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent a bunch of time on the forums researching the game before release. And it turned out pretty much how i imagined, with the annoying voiceovers, and linear dumbed down content. which is why i cancelled my pre-order. Thanks bioware for letting the preorder codes work without paying. Saved me some cash.

cool story right?

Anyway, have fun guys. The forums have been entertaining.

Bye Blizzard employee. :cool:

wow you abused the system and then people who are going to play and should be in cant get in, you sir are a selfish soul less ********* thats going striaght to whatever form of hell you do or dont beleive in. i'm glad you didnt buy the game either cause i would find you and pk you and greif you because you are so stupid.

City of heroes. I played this game today, couldnt stand it.

There is a rather common saying that I believe fits this situation perfectly....

Don't let the door out hit ya, where the good Lord split ya.

Have a nice day. Cupcake.

~Saitada

Spent a bunch of time on the forums researching the game before release. And it turned out pretty much how i imagined, with the annoying voiceovers, and linear dumbed down content. which is why i cancelled my pre-order. Thanks bioware for letting the preorder codes work without paying. Saved me some cash.

cool story right?

Fail troll is fail.

Go back to the scum covered rock you crawled out from under.

Originally Posted by LordJetsom

What else will you be playing if you're not playing something right now? Have you even played the game?

City of heroes. I played this game today, couldnt stand it.

Wow. Someone figured out how to sell you a turd in a shoe box. lol.

cool story right?

You're missing a Gem of game... glad you to anal and kiddy to join us.. that's one less :D

Hngh...need...attention.

Must post crap nobody cares about so people notice me.

Look at me. Look at me... LOOK. AT. ME!

People do care tho, they care because they're actually huttburt that someone didn't like the game they like and since that means their opinion on the game must be wrong, they have to post the regular "Herpsherp I'm going to pretend I don't care and I'm going to post in your thread so you know it!".

cool story right?

Anyway, have fun guys. Oh, and cabbage gives me the wind!

I'm by no means a fanboy and you can check my recent posts to prove that.....but this post from the OP is stupid and serves no purpose. It's like a cry for attention. Nobody cares about your opinion, just go away and be miserable elsewhere and stop trying to take other people down. Personally, I played the beta, I'm playing the early access and I'm happy with what they've done for now and it will continue to get better.

In any case, good riddence to you.

cool story right?

Please don't go. We will miss you.