Who is not getting Mass Effect 3 because of this mess.

Balashark

Because it's the same company and if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck what is it?

And yet, you must not realize that they have a DIFFERENT Department that maded/worked on ME 3.

Meaning, those that made ME3 may not have worked on or are working on TOR.

Oh, and another thing, TOR is a MMO where ME 3 isn't

Because it's the same company and if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck what is it?

It's a duck, which is exactly why people looking in to ME3 should look at the other ducks in the pond, ME2, ME1 and DA games. Them are the other "ducks" this is the attempt at something different. Again, why would you bypass all the good games and look at the one "bad" (if you think it is) that is completely different the all the others?

And yet, you must not realize that they have a DIFFERENT Department that maded/worked on ME 3.

Meaning, those that made ME3 may not have worked on or are working on TOR.

Oh, and another thing, TOR is a MMO where ME 3 isn't

They should have had those guys work on this game then.

ignore the fact that bioware isn't one studio and the team behind mass effect isn't the team behind dragon age and TOR

EA owns them 100% anyway, if you're going to be edgy and protest something, don't buy anything from EA

Actually, it partially is. Many of the same content writers and such are DA & ME content writers. You don't exactly have to be in the same location to do that these days :p

But to answer the OP, yes I'll be getting ME3. I don't see SW:TOR as a mess so I'll be keeping my sub up for a while as well.

considering they already outsold Mass Effect 2

nobody really cares what anybody in this thread will or will not do.

the game is already a huge success when you beat out your old game. LOL that and the advertisement is blowing my mind. the sheer level of execution is bringing in people who have never even played mass effect now.

VGCHARTZ has this game pegged as the top pre-ordered game in the US for the last 2 months.

Edited by chrisftw