Vader VS.

Starkiller-VIII

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the title suggests, if Vader were pitted against any of the following sith, who would be the victor?

Vader vs. Caedus

Vader vs. Sion

Vader vs. Nihilus

Vader vs. Exar Kun

Vader vs. Vitiate

vader win in ever battle.

Caedus is only one who gives him hard fight thought.

Edited by undeadsithdread

I don't believe in darth Caedus, like i don't believe in anything after episode VI apart from the Corellian Trilogy since most of it is rediculous.

Then don't post. Also, Caedus is the only sith on that list that comes post-RotJ. The rest are Old Republic era.

vader win in ever battle.

Caedus is only one who gives him hard fight thought.

Interesting. Keep in mind that I'm referring to Vader (in armor). Granted g-canon states only Sidious can defeat Vader, I'd agree with you as far as Jacen goes.

Edited by Starkiller-VIII

As the title suggests, if Vader were pitted against any of the following sith, who would be the victor?

Vader vs. Caedus

Vader vs. Sion

Vader vs. Nihilus

Vader vs. Exar Kun

Vader vs. Vitiate

Vader for the first 3, then Exar Kun, then Vitiate.

All but Vitiate would win one-on-one.

Seriously, what could Vitiate do to him? lightning? Galen Marek pumped his own full intensity lightning enhanced by two lightning pylons into Vader, all he did was kneel and stand back up, this was a fairly beaten down Vader with no hand too.

Vitiate struggled against Revan, Vader would have him for breakfast.

Nihilus eats him or severs his connection to the force, Vader stands no chance.

Sion can't die, unless you convince him to, Vader was never any good with Dun Moch beyond anyone that wasn't in their late teens and full of teen angst.

Exar Kun took two Jedi Orders to take him down both times, Vader simply has nothing on him.

Caedus is so far beyond Vader in force power it isn't funny, he could take on Grand Master Luke to a certain degree, that should state everything.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

All but Vitiate would win one-on-one.

Seriously, what could Vitiate do to him? lightning? Galen Marek pumped his own full intensity lightning enhanced by two lightning pylons into Vader, all he did was kneel and stand back up, this was a fairly beaten down Vader with no hand too.

Vitiate struggled against Revan, Vader would have him for breakfast.

well said but so wrong..... NO 1 has ever fought the REAL Vitiate. only the voice of the emperor ( which is just a small part of his essence into a willing subject that is that stronger then any other sith)

well said but so wrong..... NO 1 has ever fought the REAL Vitiate. only the voice of the emperor ( which is just a small part of his essence into a willing subject that is that stronger then any other sith)

The Vitiate from 'Revan' could very well have been the real version, nothing states otherwise, and also nothing states that his avatars differ in power from himself.

The Vitiate from 'Revan' could very well have been the real version, nothing states otherwise, and also nothing states that his avatars differ in power from himself.

lord scourge never knew that the man he was serving was just a avatar. and the vitiate that reven meets has lord scourge under his command. and the avatar has always been stated 2 hold a part of the emperor his essence. the Essence is immortal so is the voice then. yet the host isn't.

The host will be granted then great power and stronger then any darth in the empire yet it does not match the emperor his true power. Who has left know space for a unknown amount of time.

Edited by DeadlyScythe

lord scourge never knew that the man he was serving was just a avatar. and the vitiate that reven meets has lord scourge under his command. and the avatar has always been stated 2 hold a part of the emperor his essence. the Essence is immortal so is the voice then. yet the host isn't.

The host will be granted then great power and stronger then any darth in the empire yet it does not match the emperor his true power. Who has left know space for a unknown amount of time.

Much of what you stated is conjectural, and not canon.

I'll give you the Scourge part, but the rest is your opinion.

Vader vs. Caedus

Vader vs. Sion

Vader vs. Nihilus

Vader vs. Exar Kun

Vader vs. Vitiate

They all wipe the floor with Vader.

Caedus was powerful as heck, and only Luke could give him pause. Not even Kyle Katarn could outfight him.

Sion is the Lord of Pain and only died because he finally let go of his hate. Vader can keep fighting, but Sion will just come back over and over.

Nihilus will eat Vader for breakfast. Literally. The only people who can fight him are Wounds in the Force like the Jedi Exile, and possibly REALLY powerful Force-users like Sidious and Luke.

Exar Kun is among the strongest Sith Lords. He invented the double-bladed lightsaber and was able to defeat his own Master in battle as a mere padawan and killed him after he fell to the Dark Side. Only Ulic Qel-Droma could fight on-par with him saber-wise. His spirit also managed to effortlessly overpower Luke, and this is after Episode Six Luke we're talking about.

Vitiate is basically like Sidious and Vader is Sidious' lapdog. Also, if Vader manages to cut Vitiate up, he can just transfer to another body. Need I say more?

Edited by Ardim

Then don't post. Also, Caedus is the only sith on that list that comes post-RotJ. The rest are Old Republic era.

Interesting. Keep in mind that I'm referring to Vader (in armor). Granted g-canon states only Sidious can defeat Vader, I'd agree with you as far as Jacen goes.

yes cyborg vader can defeat them.

sith emperor from what impresstion i got from him he has no experince in lightsaber combat in fact he does not have one he relays only on his force powers alone.

I actually don't consider Caedus a real Sith. He wasn't trained by a recognized Sith master (Lumiya was not recognized as a Sith Master by the ghosts of Korriban, nor was she a product of the Rule of Two), he didn't follow the Sith code, he failed in so many ways to be Sith that he never really made it to real "Sith-hood".

Vader would win all of them, though.

Edited by Aximand

I actually don't consider Caedus a real Sith. He wasn't trained by a recognized Sith master (Lumiya was not recognized as a Sith Master by the ghosts of Korriban, nor was she a product of the Rule of Two), he didn't follow the Sith code, he failed in so many ways to be Sith that he never really made it to real "Sith-hood".

Vader would win all of them, though.

Vader doesn't stand a chance against Caedus...

Caedus wins in dueling and in Force Battling... Caeuds has achieved Oneness before and he has impressive force feats.

Vader loses against all except Vitate and Sion.

Kun beats him in saber skills and sheer force ability.

Edited by BrandonSM

Vader doesn't stand a chance against Caedus...

Caedus wins in dueling and in Force Battling... Caeuds has achieved Oneness before and he has impressive force feats.

Vader loses against all except Vitate and Sion.

Kun beats him in saber skills and sheer force ability.

I'd love to see your reasoning behind Kun and Nihlius.

The whole "wound in the Force" thing that allowed the Exile to beat Nihlius was retconned, so he's not nearly as hard to beat as people would like to think, and Exar Kun, while a pretty amazing Sith Lord, really doesn't measure up to Vader.

I'd love to see your reasoning behind Kun and Nihlius.

The whole "wound in the Force" thing that allowed the Exile to beat Nihlius was retconned, so he's not nearly as hard to beat as people would like to think, and Exar Kun, while a pretty amazing Sith Lord, really doesn't measure up to Vader.

1st. Kun.

The best duelist in the Jedi Order during his time as a Jedi. In his prime he would be with his trinkets, and he managed to learn Force FLight and Force Blasts. He destroyed the entire Massassi Race with the Force. As a spirit he had to be taken down by all the Jedi Apprentices at the Praxeum.

And how was Nihilus's wound in the Force retconned? That would mean Meetra was as well.

1st. Kun.

The best duelist in the Jedi Order during his time as a Jedi. In his prime he would be with his trinkets, and he managed to learn Force FLight and Force Blasts. He destroyed the entire Massassi Race with the Force. As a spirit he had to be taken down by all the Jedi Apprentices at the Praxeum.

And how was Nihilus's wound in the Force retconned? That would mean Meetra was as well.

Meetra being a wound in the Force was retconned, but she still exists. Nihlius was nothing but a Dark Side puppet that had to feed off of life energy. He's not nearly as impressive as people would like to think.

Anakin was up there with the likes of Obi-Wan, Windu and Yoda before Mustafar, after he got into the suit it would not surprise me if he could beat all of them, except maybe Windu. By saying that Kun could beat Vader, you're saying that he had more than 80% of Sidious' power and ability, which is just not true.

Nowhere in the novel is it retconned and Drew himself stated he had changed nothing about KotOR II, he just didn't mention it, feeling it wasn't his right to decide things about those events and Surik, that weren't absolutely required for the novel.

Nowhere in the novel is it retconned and Drew himself stated he had changed nothing about KotOR II, he just didn't mention it, feeling it wasn't his right to decide things about those events and Surik, that weren't absolutely required for the novel.

Well tell that to all those guys raging on the forum over there. Lol