Every time I find a decent guild to play with people cancel their subs.

permz

This is a huge problem for me. I like to meet and play with people long term. Join guild an people stop playing and the place becomes a ghost town. I have rerolled on several servers and it's getting to be a tad frustrating.

But I guess since BW is focused on their releases for the other regions we won't see server mergers in the US anytime soon.

0/10

lol? He's not trolling. Tons of people are experiencing the same thing. I'm a main tank in my guild (raiding hard mode ops) but I just can't do it anymore. My friend and a few others haven't been seen lately either.

The game is really losing people's interest fast.

What this game needs is galaxy wide chat and server mergers.

I like the game but currently it is not a long term game. Some one posted an article few days back that this game is basically a three monther. It is here to hold people over until the next big thing hits.

I've found the same, am now in my 3rd guild on my 2nd server and its the same story every time - I find what looks like a fairly active guild, plenty of people online, yet within a couple of weeks hardly anyone is logging in.

This is a huge problem for me. I like to meet and play with people long term. Join guild an people stop playing and the place becomes a ghost town. I have rerolled on several servers and it's getting to be a tad frustrating.

But I guess since BW is focused on their releases for the other regions we won't see server mergers in the US anytime soon.

I am about done myself.

I have 4 level 50's. No i did not rush i just have a LOT of free time as a home bound disabled player.

I have seen all the story lines on republic side and have zero interest in seeing the empire side stories.

The 2 50's i really like are full rataka geared and all i find myself doing is running 4 sets of dailies and then going over and running lfd runs or rift lfg runs with my wife in those games.

With out a cross server lfg system this game is doomed to fail!

Really is a shame since i find the game fun to play one of the funnest i have played in 12 years or so of gaming.

So... after you join a guild people stop playing and cancel subs ? Please... don't join our guild.

Everyday on my server we have someone quit and say it over general chat in fleet, and give all their stuff away.

Most of my friends only logon for daylies and then they logoff, they waiting for 1.2 but they dont feel like it will meet their expectations

:(

So... after you join a guild people stop playing and cancel subs ? Please... don't join our guild.

This has happened in every MMO since MMOs were invented - get a grip! People play their 30 days and sometimes move on, nothing new there. :D

I'm just thankful that the game was released with a TON of servers to avoid the usual queueing at the login screen that newly-released MMOs suffer from. Sure, it spreads the population a bit thin but that's for the best, otherwise people would be whining that they can't login or do quests in the newbie areas.

Anyway, whilst I have played (and still play) a lot of MMOs, the last time I joined a Guild (or Corporation, Fellowship, whatever) was over a decade ago - I can't be bothered with the inane chat, the whiners, the drama queens and the cliques.

Edited by Dibdabs

I've found the same, am now in my 3rd guild on my 2nd server and its the same story every time - I find what looks like a fairly active guild, plenty of people online, yet within a couple of weeks hardly anyone is logging in.

EXACTLY... I left 2 guilds now and re-rolled on another server just to find that the guild's become inactive because most people are leaving this game.

Edited by -Morrigan-

This has happened in every MMO since MMOs were invented - get a grip! People play their 30 days and sometimes move on, nothing new there. :D

I'm just thankful that the game was released with a TON of servers to avoid the usual queueing at the login screen that newly-released MMOs suffer from. Sure, it spreads the population a bit thin but that's for the best, otherwise people would be whining that they can't login or do quests in the newbie areas.

Anyway, whilst I have played (and still play) a lot of MMOs, the last time I joined a Guild (or Corporation, Fellowship, whatever) was over a decade ago - I can't be bothered with the inane chat, the whiners, the drama queens and the cliques.

It was a joke mate :p

It's not him.

29 people in my guild, 3 people still log in. Some moved back to WoW, some are just going to play me3 till gw2 launches. I keep telling them to wait till 1.2, but yeah down to 3.

Look at server status in you main playtime and pick a server (to re-roll on) with highest rating at that time.

Best you can do I'm afraid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.