1.2, I dub thee "Our Last Hope"

WutsInAName

The game JUST CAME OUT.

There is a TON OF STUFF TO DO.

Roll on the opposite faction and get to 50. Flip flop.

PvP - For *Gasp* FUN.

And if that doesn't work for you, see how many credits you can get. We have a guy on Jung Ma that has a goal of 1 billion credits. I even think he has a timeline.

Personally I'm working on cornering the Biochem market on Supplies. It's fun, exciting... I visit all the various planets and collect the supplies. While I do this I datacron hunt or even just enjoy the scenery.

If 1.2 is make or break for you, quit now. MMOs' at launch are obviously not your thing. Come back in 4 or 5 years so you can have adequate content to burn through in a week.

Largely, I think 1.2 will improve the game for people that are planning on staying anyway and won't be enough for people that have one foot out the door already. There are some exceptions, I'm sure, but overall I seriously doubt it'll change most people's overall opinion of the game, one way or the other. It's still going to be the same game. Edited by Vecke

Personally I'm working on cornering the Biochem market on Supplies. It's fun, exciting... I visit all the various planets and collect the supplies. While I do this I datacron hunt or even just enjoy the scenery.

Glad yoru enjoying meaning time sink(s). For the rest of us we don't.

Scenery? your kidding right? You could stare at a picture and it would seem more 'alive'.

I biochem as well, along with 99.99999999% of the player base. I call shenannigans on that there is NO market for biochem currently as everyone uses re-usables on my server.

The game JUST CAME OUT.

There is a TON OF STUFF TO DO.

Roll on the opposite faction and get to 50. Flip flop.

PvP - For *Gasp* FUN.

And if that doesn't work for you, see how many credits you can get. We have a guy on Jung Ma that has a goal of 1 billion credits. I even think he has a timeline.

If 1.2 is make or break for you, quit now. MMOs' at launch are obviously not your thing. Come back in 4 or 5 years so you can have adequate content to burn through in a week.

Alright I've rolled 3 alts, two on the other side. I keep running into the same quests I've done under my main just disguised with different voice acting. There is nothing good about rolling a alt except the class quests. Other than that its the same game over again.

So tell me other than the class quests whats so great about alts?

And you are short-sighted, or have not reached 50 raided and pvp got to nightmare and said *** this is same gear I got in HM.

Or have not crafted.

Or have not gone to Ilum

Or..

or..

Should I keep going?

Please. Three things aren't exactly a ridiculous amount of game-breaking problems.

The problem is that upon release, people like you expect SwTor to be just as engaging and in-depth as WoW or some other MMO that has had years of polishing and fixing. Compare it to release WoW and it's really not THAT bad. It had twice as many problems...

The game isn't even near perfect, but people are really blowing things out of proportion.

People just need patience for incremental fixes to come.