The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Force User Favortism on DoTs and Stealth

Metalmac

When a Scoundrel or Imperial Agent emergency Stealths any DoTs keep them out of Stealth.

When a Force User that can Stealth uses Stealth to get away ALL DoTs are wiped.

Go ahead and tell me this is not FAVORITISM!

Force User gets away clean as his Stealth does not kick him back out of Stealth.

Scoundrel or Imperial Agent can not wipe the Force User DoTs even if unstealthed?

Explain to me how this is not Favoritism in an extreme case as the Force user ALSO HAS SPEED BOOST TOO!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All DoTs arent wiped on stealth or even on Force Cloak use - we pop resilience or the equivalent to purge them (which is on a reasonable CD).

And you can break force user stealth immediately with AE just as easily as any other stealther.

Another useless whine post.

Edited by Phuzz

When a Scoundrel or Imperial Agent emergency Stealths any DoTs keep them out of Stealth.

When a Force User that can Stealth uses Stealth to get away ALL DoTs are wiped.

Go ahead and tell me this is not FAVORITISM!

Force User gets away clean as his Stealth does not kick him back out of Stealth.

Scoundrel or Imperial Agent can not wipe the Force User DoTs even if unstealthed?

Explain to me how this is not Favoritism in an extreme case as the Force user ALSO HAS SPEED BOOST TOO!!!!

You are wrong.

Force cloak does not remove dots.

And the only time I see Scoundrels/Operatives using "emergency vanish" is to just do their opener again...never to escape.

Edited by FINALBOSS

All DoTs arent wiped on stealth or even on Force Cloak use - we pop resilience or the equivalent to purge them (which is on a reasonable CD).

And you can break force user stealth immediately with AE just as easily as any other stealther.

Another useless whine post.

Scoundrel and Imperial Agent HAVE NO AOE to break Force Users out of Stealth. Again Favortism!

Also I you forgot to mention that your purge works on our DoTs and ours does work on yours.

And again Favortism for Force Users.

Edited by Metalmac

You are wrong.

Force cloak does not remove dots.

And the only time I see Scoundrels/Operatives using "emergency vanish" is to just do their opener again...never to escape.

Then those players just commited suicide on purpose. We are the easiest class in game to lock down and kill.

Slows

Stuns

Mez

And we only have one Escape besides to Restealth.

Force users have a Speed Boost also or numerous other options, we have no others at all.

I wont begin to state the many things Scoundrels/ IA has thats better than Shadow/Assassin.

Im starting to think this is a troll thread. IF not, then you need to go play and practice some more. Or re-roll something easier. Maybe a Sorc . . .

Indeed, because no other classes outside of force users have AoEs or stealth detection.....

So was this to be funny? What is the value of your post, please explain.

You ignored the fact that we have no AOE to break Force Users out of Stealth.

I wont begin to state the many things Scoundrels/ IA has thats better than Shadow/Assassin.

Im starting to think this is a troll thread. IF not, then you need to go play and practice some more. Or re-roll something easier. Maybe a Sorc . . .

You mean like 90% of the Easy Mode players?

I suspect you are the Sorcerer troll here. Also that my class is the least played for good reasons.

Yes you do.

After your post above it is clearly just a L2P issue for you.

REALLY and what would that be?

Thermal Grenade requires a target.

Flash Grenade requires a target.

FlyBy is the only AOE that does not require a target but takes 12 Seconds before anything happens and you have to stand still and cast it for 9 seconds.

You call that a STEALTH BREAKER?

I think you need to real more and L2P.

Short story: He got ownd by a Sentinel/Mara that used "Force Cloak" while having speced to be immune to damage while cloaked. Now he is here to whine that all Force users are OP...

We don't even need to spec into the damage reduction. Damage doesn't break our Force Camo.

OP does entertain me though. Seems like someone needs to get familiar with the "Create New Character" button so they don't have to be so jealous of the class they feel is so much better.

EDIT:

FlyBy is the only AOE that does not require a target but takes 12 Seconds before anything happens and you have to stand still and cast it for 9 seconds.

Regardless of the point you were trying to make, over-exaggerating things doesn't give credibility. :\

Edited by Rheeling

Short story: He got ownd by a Sentinel/Mara that used "Force Cloak" while having speced to be immune to damage while cloaked. Now he is here to whine that all Force users are OP...

Well no it is clearly a issue as anyone that has ever played a Soundrel or Imperial Agent would notice this favortism.

But then if you play a Force User of course you would favor ignoring this bias.

REALLY and what would that be?

Thermal Grenade requires a target.

Flash Grenade requires a target.

You call that a STEALTH BREAKER?

I think you need to real more and L2P.

You have a cone-based aoe Carbine Burst to try to get them out. You could also just heal or use Evasion (which clears all negative effects) and then stealth (without having to use vanish if you are in a 1v1 fight). So much L2P in these PVP forums. But maybe I am just being trolled.

In your case I am talking about DoTs. You can purge my DoTs and I can not Purge yours.

Favortism!

Stealth force users cannot heal!

Favoritism!

Healing force users cannot stealth!

Favoritism!

Am i doin it rite?

Edited by iceperson

Dear OP,

I do suspect that this is a troll thread. If you wish to troll, then please learn how to properly spell. Before you shout favortismlolbbqpizza, realize that it is spelled Favoritism. Now back to the entertainment...

P.S. This thread is pointless.