That's not true.

Yes it is

No it's not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is too

Is too . . .

Lol.. Mvp votes are useless though, you never know who contributed the most to the game unless you observed everyone not doing anything yourself XD High damage/high protection/high healing are all equally important to win a warzone

Some people can't be bothered, some are vindictive, some don't know it exists or what is it or how to use it, some vote for friends/guildies/premade party members. The list goes on.

Saying that, my record is 6 votes as healer! I felt so special :D

Edited by Grimleach

I find that I tend to get the same number of MVP votes (1-2) on my Sniper as I get on my Commando Healer. I also get more medals on my Sniper and my Sniper is only level 17, while my Commando is level 38.

Personally, I always try to vote for a healer if I can.

Why you no vote MVP for healers??!!

On my server the MVP is usually the healer with the most healing done. Sometime when it's a pre-made it'll vary because everyone that's part of the pre-made votes for the one guy in the pre-made who's not a battlemaster yet.

Probably because they somehow ended up with 150k healing even though they didn't bother healing me when I guarded them and needed heals.

Probably because you were acting like a chicken with their head cut off and ran out of range? How are we supposed to heal you while out of range, while having a cast bar timer for one our main heals? Derp

I always vote for the healer, because I used to run as heals in pvp and it's a thankless job with very little oppurtunity to earn medals and you get wtfpwnd when the other team realizes what you're doing.

Except in Huttball, where whoever passed/scored the most gets my vote.

Why you no vote MVP for healers??!!

I almost always do.

In huttball I hate when I don't get MVP votes even though I score goals, keep the marauder runspeed buff up as often as possible, run for passes, etc. The guy that went off and 1v1'd randoms with no rhyme or reason but got highest damage, kills, he didn't die because he ran for the power ups every time, he gets like 2-3 mvp votes

/wrists

Edited by HBninjaX

Does MVP do anything? Do you get anything out of it? Serious question, I really don't know.

Medals actually do give you a reward and healers get the shaft on medals. If you straight up heal you'll get 2. If you steal someone's kill you can get a third. If you camp a node you can get a fourth. That's about it. I think six medals is my highest.

Warriors/Knights seem to get 7 all the time.

Probably because you were acting like a chicken with their head cut off and ran out of range? How are we supposed to heal you while out of range, while having a cast bar timer for one our main heals? Derp

If I am guarding them I am within 10m? Glad I don't play with you.

Lol.. Mvp votes are useless though, you never know who contributed the most to the game unless you observed everyone not doing anything yourself XD High damage/high protection/high healing are all equally important to win a warzone

This is so true. In the threads relating to quitting WZ's I am always entertained when people say "my whole team is bads" It's very hard to keep track of your entire team.

Even in Huttball, there have been times 2 or 3 people are chasing me for a kill in the endzone opposite where the ball is. If I can LOS them and heal and stun and take two of them out of the match I will do it. Even I take myself out of the match as well as two of them, it's contributing.

I generally vote for people:

Voidstar

Watching other door

Ninja planters

Great healers

Great DPSer

Tanks who stand by a door non stop defending (usually need healer)

People who harass the opposition healer nonstop

Hutball

Knights who use their leap well

Sages/Assassins who pull well

Goal scorers

Passers

Great healers on ball carriers

(Not DPS in Huttball, high DPS usually means you were not playing)

Alderan

Ninja Cappers

Great healers

Great DPS

Great communication for incs

People who harass the opposition healer non-stop

Edited by richardya

i vote for people that throw the ball in huttball. I will take a mental note of people i see trying to help us get a win in a warzone.

I almost never vote for most damage as those guys are usually not participating, i say usually because sometimes they are just that active.

I only vote for healers that healer the ball carrier or defend the doors or turrets.

Does MVP do anything? Do you get anything out of it? Serious question, I really don't know.

Medals actually do give you a reward and healers get the shaft on medals. If you straight up heal you'll get 2. If you steal someone's kill you can get a third. If you camp a node you can get a fourth. That's about it. I think six medals is my highest.

Warriors/Knights seem to get 7 all the time.

1 extra comm and 50 extra valor per vote.

Also, as a healer I usually get tons, which is good, because lord knows we can't get medals as easily as DPS/tanks can.

I've seen a friend get 10 medals in Aldeeran consistently.

I always vote for the healer, because I used to run as heals in pvp and it's a thankless job with very little oppurtunity to earn medals and you get wtfpwnd when the other team realizes what you're doing.

Except in Huttball, where whoever passed/scored the most gets my vote.

I think sometimes I get marked. I don't know if this is a literal mark or not but I'll get swarmed the entire match. Which is a good idea on their end. You should kill the healer first...but man it sucks being that healer.

On the flip side, I love it when I'm healing someone and they kill like 3+ enemies because they are too stupid to realize I'm healing him.

Sometimes I vote the lowbie too because frankly he probably needs the extra valor and WZ comms more than the person in first.

I generally vote for the top healer, but if there aren't any healers or there are a lot of comparable healers, I like to vote for people who have respectable numbers (healing/damage/kills/objectives) but low numbers of medals.