BioWare, I love you! :D

minuniux

BioWare, I am absolutely in love with this game. It's got it's bugs but, BioWare has been fixing bugs left and right. I have faith they'll fix most of the bugs soon enough!

I am in love with this game!

Sincerely, a Sith Marauder.

Edited by minuniux
Bad metaphor.

When you have people coming out spontaneously with dev love to try and offset all the hate and rage of the player base as a whole, you know things are going downhill fast :D

No, When you have people coming out spontaneously with dev love to try and offset all the hate and rage of the player base as a whole, you know it's an MMO ;)

they're just nooks and crannies we'll remember.

I just have to point out that this phrase has absolutely nothing to do with "minor bugs that will quickly be squashed"

it actually refers to isolated things, usually used when referring to cleaning when told by your pissed off mom to clean your room, i.e. "I want every nook and cranny of your room spotless!"

/completely unnecessary off-topic post

When you have people coming out spontaneously with dev love to try and offset all the hate and rage of the player base as a whole, you know things are going downhill fast :D

See but that's where you're wrong... I was doing "Same Server Battlegrounds" and I met somewhere around five new friends. I bought some new PvP gear, did some Hard Mode flashpoints and got some more gear.

I literally just alt tabbed out of the game to express my love for this game.

Edit: Duh this thread is pointless... I'm just trying to express my love for this game.

Edited by minuniux

Edit: Duh this thread is pointless... I'm just trying to express my love for this game.

I love the game too... but it still has problems that extend way past "nooks and crannies" and it'd be foolish to ignore that. There are issues that are causing a large number of players a ton of problems (seriously need to fix some bugs in operations, it's just not fun to be wiped to invisible lightning, or have a boss despawn.. etc) that you, personally, might not be seeing.

Game is good but buggy.

End game is enjoyable but limited.

Warzones are fun if a little shallow at times.

Let's see what 1.2 brings.

Reminds me of pre-launch BETA buttering up for early access.

And this is why I never post on the forums... The Old Republic forums are by far the worst forums in history. It's full of the most ignorant, meanest, and inconsiderate players.

Edit: Also, I know this game has some serious bugs (besides the Killiks and Colocoids xD) but I know they'll be fixed soon... BioWare has been taking care of the more serious ones first. I have faith in them.

Edited by minuniux

And this is why I never post on the forums... The Old Republic forums are by far the worst forums in history. It's full of the most ignorant, meanest, and inconsiderate players.

Edit: Also, I know this game has some serious bugs (besides the Killiks and Colocoids xD) but I know they'll be fixed soon... BioWare has been taking care of the more serious ones first. I have faith in them.

Wow.

You took my lighthearted response and colored it like I spoke ill about your family. For the record, what I said wasn't untrue.

If that response offended you, I'm sorry but you are highly correct: posting on the forums may not be for you.

Edited by IIII-IIII-IIII

Worst place of any game forums is the general, or at least that has been my experience. Now if BW could only create a way to port the ignore list from the forums to in game.

Wow.

You took my lighthearted response and colored it like I spoke ill about your family. For the record, what I said wasn't untrue.

If that response offended you, I'm sorry but you are highly correct: posting on the forums may not be for you.

I'm sorry D:

I did take offense to it, and I shouldn't have overreacted. I just dislike the other guy's comment that said this game was going downhill cause of spontaneous kindness.

The nerve to be able to assume something that stupid.

Edited by minuniux

Glad you like it buddy. Its good that most people who play the game stay away from these forums. Just enjoy and know your not alone and as soon as another game comes out most of the trash here will move with it. Leaving us to enjoy a game and enjoy the foums.

Glad you like it buddy. Its good that most people who play the game stay away from these forums. Just enjoy and know your not alone and as soon as another game comes out most of the trash here will move with it. Leaving us to enjoy a game and enjoy the foums.

Good to know me and my friends aren't the only ones who are enjoying this game.

How does a poster get disrespect and bad feedback on a post expressing their love for the game?

The forums here are ridiculous.