so..about kira....

GavinPatterson

You have about 3 conversations when you start Tatooine, another 4-ish when you finish chapter one, another 4-ish when you finish chapter 2, and 2 when you finish chapter 3.

There. There it is. Can we please stop asking these questions now?

And if you think hitting on your own Padawan is creepy and wrong, you're out of luck and your male Jedi Guardian will die a virgin because there are NO other romance options.

Have you seen her in the dancer or slave girl outfits if hitting that is wrong I don't want to be right. Full 100% light side working on tapping that lol.

Have you seen her in the dancer or slave girl outfits if hitting that is wrong I don't want to be right. Full 100% light side working on tapping that lol.

As a 56 year old man married for 25 years, I'm a bit past "tapping that lol".

Maybe what I want is a romance option that appeals to somebody who's actually kissed a girl in real life.

Maybe what I want is a romance option that appeals to somebody who's actually kissed a girl in real life.

haha +1 from me !

Edited by Mrrshan

I'm starting to think both Knight and Consular romance lines were written to follow Star Wars movie canon: every potential Jedi romance must be creepy.

I'm starting to think both Knight and Consular romance lines were written to follow Star Wars movie canon: every potential Jedi romance must be creepy.

Okay, that actually DID make me laugh out loud.

The cats are now staring. Congratulations.

You nerds need to stop making these threads and go get laid in real life. Then you won't care about this kind of ****.

Well, that's the thing. I'm 50 and have two kids in college - I'm kind of past the "go get laid" advice.

Still a nerd, though.

So I get it cute girls aren't your thing good for you lol. Being old and losing your sense of beauty must be sad but at 56 playing a video game and actually caring enough about it to attempt a shot is funny tho lol.

Edited by LordbishopX

In my experience, those who post "go get laid/get a life" posts are those who can't and don't.

+1

I must concur lol. But in my circles most married people don't get it that much as well lmao. Especially after quite a few years of riding the same horse.

Edited by LordbishopX

So I get it cute girls aren't your thing good for you lol. Being old and losing your sense of beauty must be sad but at 56 playing a video game and actually caring enough about it to attempt a shot is funny tho lol.

Cute girls are indeed my "thing." However, so is respecting women.

For that matter, spelling, grammar, and punctuation are also my "thing." You should try them sometime once you get out of seventh grade.

Cute girls are indeed my "thing." However, so is respecting women.

For that matter, spelling, grammar, and punctuation are also my "thing." You should try them sometime once you get out of seventh grade.

Once again with the lamest insult only cute girls are beyond your reach so you now take your anger out on posters I feel for you I really do maybe some cash and the blue pill?

IT's a VIDEO game romance it's meaningless play a sith if you want to talk about how women are treated lol I think vette still has nightmares being forced to watch hahaha.

Edited by LordbishopX

Once again with the lamest insult only cute girls are beyond your reach so you now take your anger out on posters I feel for you I really do maybe some cash and the blue pill?

IT's a VIDEO game romance it's meaningless play a sith if you want to talk about how women are treated lol I think vette still has nightmares being forced to watch hahaha.

^That's what you wrote. All I got from it though was:

"Herp derp, derp derp drp (see the typo there - that's what you do in every sentence) herpen derpen derpety derp herp derp."

That's how everyone sees you right now so shut up.

^That's what you wrote. All I got from it though was:

"Herp derp, derp derp drp (see the typo there - that's what you do in every sentence) herpen derpen derpety derp herp derp."

That's how everyone sees you right now so shut up.

Speaks for everyone do we? Herp what? Decide you need to be a forum champion and shut up is what you came up with priceless its so thought out man did you waste your little mind coming up with that?

Really I love kidding and said tapping that and get insulted and the moral police on me so much fun you guys must be more bored than I am lol.

Edited by LordbishopX

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.