Quit with all the quitters threads already

Archaar

NO!

Putting a 30 min debuff on quitters would help a lot!

Here's why: for the people that only care about getting the daily done it wold be far more effective to stay and join a new game in 15 minutes max than to not be able to join another (potentially) winning game for 30... easy math.

The people that can't bear to be on a losing team an rage leave should seek out professional help anyways... this is just a game.

Only downside would be players sitting out "lost" games spending the whole time insulting their teammates.

NO!

Putting a 30 min debuff on quitters would help a lot!

Here's why: for the people that only care about getting the daily done it wold be far more effective to stay and join a new game in 15 minutes max than to not be able to join another (potentially) winning game for 30... easy math.

The people that can't bear to be on a losing team an rage leave should seek out professional help anyways... this is just a game.

Only downside would be players sitting out "lost" games spending the whole time insulting their teammates.

As soon as they remove all the bugs, I'll have no problems with a punishment.

However, while you can join a huttball match in progress and get booted before getting into the arena (door closes just as you are about to walk through it), crash to desktops, crash to character selects, leaps through the world, etc then it is also punishing players who did nothing wrong.

As soon as they remove all the bugs, I'll have no problems with a punishment.

However, while you can join a huttball match in progress and get booted before getting into the arena (door closes just as you are about to walk through it), crash to desktops, crash to character selects, leaps through the world, etc then it is also punishing players who did nothing wrong.

And yet the system they've got already punishes us through WZs in which we're more often than not playing shorthanded because people can just come and go for any lame reason at all.

I'd happily take an occasional unwarranted penalty due to a bug or disconnect in exchange for WZ's that didn't just let people leave constantly.

Edited by Spymaster

Or probaly consider the pvp in the game a lost cause, and either start pveing or leaving all together. This process effectively prolonging queue time, causing the stubborn to afk leech or land players who just queued into hopelessly lost warzone scenarios effectively disminishing their enjoyment aswell.

I just think result will be a vicious circle that never end.

Its all in all a band aid solution to avoid addressing the factors which cause people to leave.

Edited by Barzarel

Befor starting with penalties i would be happy if they could fix some bugs throwing ppl out off the wz, like if i die in Alderaan 5 out of 10 times i can´t get in again, the transporters are not visible or they are but they wont send me down?? Very frustrating cause i dont want to quit even if we are down and will loose!

Tryed to get their attention regarding this but no response?