Xinika

Youtube:

Old Republic movies:

http://swtormovies.com/movieview.php?id=2469

Jedi Shadow PvP

Watchmen

The Corsair

Specs used:

31/0/10 "Kinetic PvP" spec. (http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601bcrkkrskrsZZf0cM.1)

0/31/10 "Infiltration burst" spec. (http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601ZhGbRkhrbtzZf0cM.1)

Notes:

This is the third addition to the Shinarika saga. Featuring duels, group combat and some Watchmen styled flavour to the mix. Kinetic Combat gets more fun everyday. The more you get used to it and understand it's flaws, it only makes you a better player. Despite it's tremedous survivability and utility, KC can be rather immobile compared to Guardians or Juggernauts. No one is an island and that is why you are apart of the team: not the team.

Now here's the whole deal with Infiltration. It is a better solo spec. Emphasis on solo. If I'm playing to not care about helping the team or just in it for big numbers and quick kills, I will gladly spec infiltration. It's group viability is rather lacking and that is the issue I have with it. This is why to be honest, I feel almost forced to spec KC. Regardless, for me personally, I enjoy aiding the team more than my own personal satisfaction.

Track List:

Muse - Take a Bow

Static X - Invincible

Siouxsie And The Banshees - Spellbound

The Shackeltons - Get out

Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower

(Old Republic movies):

Nat King Cole - Unforgettable

The Fashion - Like Knives

Arctic Monkeys - Balaclava

Tools:

PSI

Watchmen

Sony Vegas

Fraps

Dead Imperials

Special Note: Youtube will receive an exclusive version of Shinarika 3. Old Republic movies version features a different soundtrack.

Edited by Xinika

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, sorry to say that but I'm also working on a video of shadow consular actually and well, you're not using slows or CC enough. We can see you run after ennemies on video without trying to slow them, that's such a shame, it has 5sec cooldown and deals around 1k5 damage while mooving and running after them.

Except for the CC's or slows, this is a nice vid'. But I personnaly hate the kinetic spec in PVP. PVP is about how you can explode your ennemy, not taking all his hits and kill him slowly. I know some players will say it's the game. I'll assume they're probably not good enough to play dps in PVP. Which is more fun.

Also too much fight where you go 1v2 and stop it after killing the first, that's too bad.

Sorry for all of that, but since i'm currently working hard on mine to take the very best moments of PVP (1v2 in Ilum, 1v2 + Capturing point on Alderand etc). I think you've got a spec where you can do way better !

Well, sorry to say that but I'm also working on a video of shadow consular actually and well, you're not using slows or CC enough. We can see you run after ennemies on video without trying to slow them, that's such a shame, it has 5sec cooldown and deals around 1k5 damage while mooving and running after them.

Except for the CC's or slows, this is a nice vid'. But I personnaly hate the kinetic spec in PVP. PVP is about how you can explode your ennemy, not taking all his hits and kill him slowly. I know some players will say it's the game. I'll assume they're probably not good enough to play dps in PVP. Which is more fun.

Also too much fight where you go 1v2 and stop it after killing the first, that's too bad.

Sorry for all of that, but since i'm currently working hard on mine to take the very best moments of PVP (1v2 in Ilum, 1v2 + Capturing point on Alderand etc). I think you've got a spec where you can do way better !

You are aware Slow Time applies a snare right? I'm not using my CCs...? Seriously? Did you even watch the video or know what ability does what? In addition... I cannot believe your post. That is filled with such false information. You want more 1v2s and even 1v3s? Go see my 2nd vid. I cut off the 2nd part of the healer/sorc fight because it took me minutes to kill the healer. How boring would that be to watch? I can upload that clip if it makes you feel better.

Edit: This is the problem with majority 'pvpers'. They tunnelvision and think derp dps is all that matters. I'm literally offended by your philosophy on PvP. PvP is more than just blowing targets up. It's coordination, it's strategy, it's synergy and most of all it's teamwork.

Edited by Xinika

You are not making much sense. On top of that you are incorrect. This is not constructive, it is utter crap. Alright!

Good video, entertaining content, (imo) good music. Well done, sir!

Edited by Mystcard

You are aware Slow Time applies a snare right? I'm not using my CCs...? Seriously? Did you even watch the video or know what ability does what? In addition... I cannot believe your post. That is filled with such false information. You want more 1v2s and even 1v3s? Go see my 2nd vid. I cut off the 2nd part of the healer/sorc fight because it took me minutes to kill the healer. How boring would that be to watch? I can upload that clip if it makes you feel better.

Edit: This is the problem with majority 'pvpers'. They tunnelvision and think derp dps is all that matters. I'm literally offended by your philosophy on PvP. PvP is more than just blowing targets up. It's coordination, it's strategy, it's synergy and most of all it's teamwork.

Don't be offended. I posted a Video in which i duelled my Shadow Friend. They said to me i should only kite him when he Interrupts my Telekinetic Throw. Why? Because he is Balance Specced. :S

EDIT: I forgot: I really enjoyed it!

Edited by Teabaker

You have no idea what you what you are talking about. ^ :rolleyes:

A good Kinetic Tank Shadow can beat the crap outta dps and laugh about it. The amount of defense and burst damage that a Kinetic Shadow gets with Projectx2+Force Pot, relics, stims, and Slow time is insane good with good gear.

It is all about a prep up with Spinning Kick, Double Strike, and using Telekinetic Throw and saving the utter burst for Project x2 and Slow time.

If there is a hands down 1 vs 1 class in the game, Kinetic Shadow/Darkness Assassin would be #1.

@OP,

One of the best Shadow Tanks vids I have ever seen. Powerr has some really good ones, but you did show the essence of Kinetic Shadow Tank.

Great job. :)

Edited by Caeliux

You have no idea what you what you are talking about. ^ :rolleyes:

A good Kinetic Tank Shadow can beat the crap outta dps and laugh about it. The amount of defense and burst damage that a Kinetic Shadow gets with Projectx2+Force Pot, relics, stims, and Slow time is insane good with good gear.

It is all about a prep up with Spinning Kick, Double Strike, and using Telekinetic Throw and saving the utter burst for Project x2 and Slow time.

If there is a hands down 1 vs 1 class in the game, Kinetic Shadow/Darkness Assassin would be #1.

@OP,

One of the best Shadow Tanks vids I have ever seen. Powerr has some really good ones, but you did show the essence of Kinetic Shadow Tank.

Great job. :)

Thanks and yes, if there's a so called "1v1" class. It's hands down KC/Darkness Shadow/Sins. Again, I believe PvP is more than just *bursting* someone. For me it has to have depth to be enjoyable

Great video!

May I ask what kind of gear you're using?

Edit: Is there a reason why you don't alway pop your adrenals/pots, potency, relic and battle readiness together?

The greatest weapon you can have in PvP is to be unpredictable. I use my cds when I need to use them... though... some of the clips throughout this... I didn't even have them up. Ha!

As for my gear in THAT video: All Bm except for helm/legs. Modded to output Power/Willpower for maximum damage output. It's funny because some of these clips are just days ago, but the damage I'm doing now, compared to just days ago is substantially higher.

Edited by Xinika

Entertaining video, too bad no one you killed was on par gearwise

That couldn't be further from the truth. The very first montage, most of my opponents had more BM than even I possess.

Edited by Xinika

That couldn't be further from the truth. The very first montage, most of my opponents had more BM than even I possess.

Light sabers give a pretty good indication on their gear level haha, like I said, I enjoyed the video but your opponents aren't very good. DPS sorcs are a joke.

Well-edited video.

You forget to use Kinetic Ward a lot -- it's basically free damage reduction on a short cooldown.

You also use Force of Will before you have a full Resolve bar, resulting in you eating some 4-second stuns.

Other than that, you play Kinetic very well. I can't say much about how you handle Infiltration since I've never played the spec (well, I tried it for two Warzones back in closed beta and hated it). Still, an entertaining video overall.

Thanks for the tips!

Light sabers give a pretty good indication on their gear level haha, like I said, I enjoyed the video but your opponents aren't very good. DPS sorcs are a joke.

Yeah, unfortunately I cannot help that part :/.

I like how you use the fight where i wasnt in combat technique stance, where are the 7 wins in a row i had when i noticed i wasnt in a stance at all.

For all people that arnt shadows, Combat technique enables 150% more armor, 15% more shield, a 10% heal,a chance to heal with every attack, and some skills we have require we be in a stance, which i was not.

I like how you use the fight where i wasnt in combat technique stance, where are the 7 wins in a row i had when i noticed i wasnt in a stance at all.

For all people that arnt shadows, Combat technique enables 150% more armor, 15% more shield, a 10% heal,a chance to heal with every attack, and some skills we have require we be in a stance, which i was not.

You mean the duels you won while using a medpac? Which was like 2 or 3 if I remember and you lost every single one without it. Funny because you refuse to duel me everytime I ask now.:o

PS: I'm on right now if you've actually grown the balls.

Edited by Xinika

I used it like 2 times, never heard of anything against them in duals in the games iv played in. And i remember after you complained about that i still won the next 2 or 3 after that, and then whenever you started getting low on hitpoints you would run and hide behind the imperial tank in illum and try and Heal urself... You are a good shadow, but your cockiness is just annoying, which is why it is no fun to fight you. If you loose you just QQ, and when you win you act like your the ****.

I used it like 2 times, never heard of anything against them in duals in the games iv played in. And i remember after you complained about that i still won the next 2 or 3 after that, and then whenever you started getting low on hitpoints you would run and hide behind the imperial tank in illum and try and Heal urself... You are a good shadow, but your cockiness is just annoying, which is why it is no fun to fight you. If you loose you just QQ, and when you win you act like your the ****.

Oh please. If you want to bring up history then let's go way back. Way back to when we were both infiltration and you literally lost every single 1v1 encounter. (Literally. You never even beat me once as infil.) Then I went KC and you copied me. Again, quit posting on these forums because you're butthurt and login game and fight me. This accomplishes nothing.

Edited by Xinika

Thanks for showing some infiltration vids, almost all the pvp vids i see are cookie cutter kinetic spec which is getting a bit boring for my tastes. Tried kinetic but it just doesn't feel right to me.

I love the classic style of the opportunist backstabbing positional assassin and you play it quite well :)

Oh please. If you want to bring up history then let's go way back. Way back to when we were both infiltration and you literally lost every single 1v1 encounter. (Literally. You never even beat me once as infil.) Then I went KC and you copied me. Again, quit posting on these forums because you're butthurt and login game and fight me. This accomplishes nothing.

The only time you ever killed me in infiltration spec was in hutball when i was fighting other people, sorry but i dont lurk around in stealth looking to kill you like you did me. AS for 30/0/10 spec.. yea you started useing it first on our server but i sure there are many people on the fourms that used it before you. I just saw the benefits and liked it more for group pvp, like many Shadows on our server.

The only time you ever killed me in infiltration spec was in hutball when i was fighting other people, sorry but i dont lurk around in stealth looking to kill you like you did me. AS for 30/0/10 spec.. yea you started useing it first on our server but i sure there are many people on the fourms that used it before you. I just saw the benefits and liked it more for group pvp, like many Shadows on our server.

You're such a liar hahahaha!! I even have those clips recorded with you literally searching for me throughout an entire game!! Want me to upload? I'm pretty sure the score is like 27-4 between both specs of our 1v1s. If I'm wrong, come prove me otherwise.:)

Edited by Xinika

You're such a liar hahahaha!! I even have those clips recorded with you literally searching for me throughout an entire game!! Want me to upload? I'm pretty sure the score is like 27-4 between both specs of our 1v1s. If I'm wrong, come prove me otherwise.:)

Why dont you post the duals in illum where i was actually in combat technique. You won once out of the 9 or 10 duals we had when i realized i wasn't in a stance, and that was only because you insisted in starting the dual before my force of will was up. My problem with your videos is you only show when you win, never when you loose. In game you act like your some sort of pvp god... I would like to enjoy fighting you, win or loose. But i don't due to your attitude.

Why dont you post the duals in illum where i was actually in combat technique. You won once out of the 9 or 10 duals we had when i realized i wasn't in a stance, and that was only because you insisted in starting the dual before my force of will was up. My problem with your videos is you only show when you win, never when you loose. In game you act like your some sort of pvp god... I would like to enjoy fighting you, win or loose. But i don't due to your attitude.

I find it hilarious that you're openly lying because of how hurt you are. You only won 3 duels and lost 6. 1 of those was without the combat stance. Now, since you want to call me out on these forums, step up and quit being a coward. I've been waiting in game. I should also mention you lost to a scoundrel as KC probably about 5 times in a row. A scoundrel who is still in champion gear if I might add.

Edited by Xinika