Official Q&A Thread for March 2nd, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any plans to provide Tanking mods/gear for Jedi Shadow/Sith Assassin tanks? Currently the mods leave a lot to be desired due to the poor stat combinations. For example no Endurance, Defense, Shield Absorption mods. Little to no willpower shield generators. No willpower tanking relics via the matrix shards.

I am sure UI items are in the works, but what I want to address in particular, is the lack of foresight by this game in limiting guilds to 500 toons.

At what point can we see this expanded to basically an infinite level. Any research done will show many guilds in many games having 2k or more persons .... these people in turn have friends and so on and so on and a guild grows.

Your current limiting of a guild to 500 persons is forcing gaming communities to separate their players based on arbitrary things, and causes a disconnect not only in our communities, but makes playing this game disconnnected.

Respectfully, this seriously needs to be addressed if you wish this game to grow. If we can't grow our own communities how can you possibly expect your revenue to grow?

Edited by Briellen

Do you plan on adding back the jedi armors there were in the beta?

Or add new ones to give us more choice?(and not just at endgame)

I know you guys are working on adding a hood on/off option for robes and that it should come soon.

The problem isn't just that, it's also the lack of variety of of robes. mainly for the for jedi knight, they all look the same, with swapped color palette.

I have to say that I love the planets, they have great scenery, and of course each planet has something special of its own. Although there have been several complaints about the planets being dead, and also they think the worlds are very linear and not much room to explore after doing all the classes.(I have heard about the last one but havent been able to see it since Im not all the way to level cap) This brings me to my question, Do yall plan to maybe implent some changes that differ from the other planets on the new planet coming in 1.2?

When will we get same gender romance options? And when we do, will we get the option to reset all previous conversations we had with a companion in order to establish a romance we could not have before? Can we expect this for Patch 1.2?

This concerns me a lot because I have a female Jedi Knight and I have already followed the quest line for Kira (before I even knew there could be no romance) and I would be very upset if I could not have a romance at all with her just because when I started playing this option wasn't implemented yet.

What are the plans for the current flashpoints and operations when there is a new teir of gear or the level cap is raised. Will hardmode flashpoints always be tuned to the current level cap so that people will still run them, and what of the operations, will there be new difficulties or will the current ones just be retuned. Also if a new teir of gear is added will the loot tables of current flashpoints and operations be changed in any way to add the gear?

Will we have the option to purchase Biometric Crystal Alloy in the future? Perhaps with 50-100 Daily Commendations?

I have 3 characters at 400 crafting skill and I can't craft top tier items, because my busy and often changing work schedule isn't condusive to running things like hardmode flashpoints.

Edited by Darth_Rathus