Thank you shout outs to BW for bringing us the greatest MMO of all time!

Comradekwestion

Well, I'm going to keep this simple and straight to the point. If you read these forums regularly like I do you would think the game is horrible and near extinction. In reality The Old Republic is one of the greatest gaming experiences I have ever had.

Thank you to the DEV crew and everyone involved in making it a success. We understand the game isnt perfect.... but nothing is. Us rational gamers understand a lot of your bugs and issues are minor and take time to fix. keep up the good work and may the force be with you.

Post your thanks and appreciation to the DEVs below.... hurry before the Trolls get here first lol.

Well, I'm going to keep this simple and straight to the point. If you read these forums regularly like I do you would think the game is horrible and near extinction. In reality The Old Republic is one of the greatest gaming experiences I have ever had.

Thank you to the DEV crew and everyone involved in making it a success. We understand the game isnt perfect.... but nothing is. Us rational gamers understand a lot of your bugs and issues are minor and take time to fix. keep up the good work and may the force be with you.

Post your thanks and appreciation to the DEVs below.... hurry before the Trolls get here first lol.

Trolls already bit. The people enjoying the game are doing just that... enjoying the game.

Trolls already bit. The people enjoying the game are doing just that... enjoying the game.

So true. Thats why we have so many thread on dead servers and wanting server transfer and LFG etc.

BTW funny you are posting and not enjoying the game.

Edited by Emeda

This will only be seen mostly by the angry minority. The huge vast majority are in the game having fun with it unless you're like me stuck at work for the moment. Even the most popular threads barely register a fraction of the player base and they will contain many repeat post/views by a single user which means the true number is even less.

Of course it does, it was in response to your previous post.

Based on your grammar, spelling and comprehension I am under the assumption English is not your native language?

Do yourself a favor and put that one on ignore. You'll be glad you did.

**Edit to stay on topic.

I am also still having fun.

Edited by Sparklehorse

This will only be seen mostly by the angry minority. The huge vast majority are in the game having fun with it unless you're like me stuck at work for the moment. Even the most popular threads barely register a fraction of the player base and they will contain many repeat post/views by a single user which means the true number is even less.

this game should be better then it is. It should have more subs then it does. It should be talked about better then it is talked about.

Sorry, SWTOR is a failed experiement and it actually has hurt the entire industry as a result. No investors are going to pour that much money into an MMO for a very long time.

this game should be better then it is. It should have more subs then it does. It should be talked about better then it is talked about.

Sorry, SWTOR is a failed experiement and it actually has hurt the entire industry as a result. No investors are going to pour that much money into an MMO for a very long time.

It has already started out with far more subs than WoW did and has plenty of room to grow and improve like WoW did. The release has been far far more stable in terms of server availability than WoW was at release and did so with massively more content.

Is it perfect out of the gate? no ...but to say it has failed because a tiny fraction of the playerbase has been disappointed is just delusional.

Edited by Hellapain

BTW funny you are posting and not enjoying the game.

Trust me I would be playing right now... I'm stuck in the middle of no where right now on my laptop. :(

You didn't finish your story yet I assume?

When you do you'll become like the rest and start the long wait for another Star Wars MMO.

I finished my main story quest... Have a level 50 Sage "Sanare" on Shien. Have many alts. Levling casually on them to check out the other story lines. I am still on my 50 the most. Working on my BM set and raiding with my guild "Blue Harvest" There is plenty to do and the WZs are a lot of fun. Even though us Republicans normally get smashed by the Imps... I noticed the players on the Republic side are getting better through all of this. See most peoples complaints are the lack of endgame content. This game has only been out for a few months and is already adding endgame content with the promise of more and more just over the horizon. You cant expect the level of end game content to compare to games that have been on the market for 8+ years right out of the gate. It will get better and there is plenty to do in the mean time. When you have all of the classes to level 50 and fully geared out then I guess you can sit here trolling and complaining about nothing to do. The point is there is plenty for a game still in its infancy.

Much props to all the true believers. The point is this is the most successful MMO launch of all time. SWTOR will continue to grow and get better. I will be here along the ride... good times and the bad. I'll weather the storm. Who's with me?