PvP'd in a warzone, lost, what's the incentive to reque?

DarthPagan

What have you got planned to stop that from being abused and people getting kicked for ***** and giggles ?

You did what I did at first. You missed the fact they specify idle players.

You will not be able to vote to kick someone who is moving around.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At level 50 if all you are doing, or caring about, is farming valor...you ain't no PvP gamer.

Please explain. If I am doing warzones VERSUS other players. I am fighting on Ilum VERSUS other players.

How am I not a PvP gamer? Your definition of PvP must include some kind of leet PvP talk that the rest of us mortals can't understand.

I take it you're the only person who can define PvP.

You need a guild to premade? Wow thats news to me! Guess I've been doing it wrong.

I have 100+ friends all added from my PvP experiences with them. I maybe PvP with a guildie 5% of the time (most of em aren't even 50) the other 95% I run a premade with my friends.

Anyway to answer your question, for me personally, fun.

Yes, I still have fun when I lose.

That's awesome. Glad you can do that.

The majority of the 20 or so Republic PvPers on my server are elitist. Meaning they only que with their guilds.

Must be nice though. Maybe I'll switch to your server when the time comes.

I have always asked this question and never get a reply from them. Just crickets in distance...

if there was no incentive then yeah, there'd be tons of "for fun."

However, while you and your guild are out farming noobs on tat.. other people are getting gear..

The title of this thread seems to suggest you are not, for one thing.

Because I have an issue with PvP warzones?

I don't follow your logic. Are you aware there is more PvP in this game besides warzones? There's a FAQ around here if you need help finding information.

Valor? Commendations?

I'm beating my head against the wall as an Ops leader trying to tell these morons where to go and what objective to take. What do they do? Hang out at mid farming kills.

I know, I know. Get in a guild that you can premade in. See, this is the problem with this game. Why is that a requirement? Why do I HAVE to do that? Dailies should not be about winning. They should be about attendance only.

If it were about attendance I would reque all the time.

'Nuff said.

its because people are idiots. Game wont change that. Get a premade and relax a bit .

Because PvP in this game is not fun.

Sooo...don't PvP? Or find a new game if you absolutely must have PvP?...though you wont get much of a difference from any other game. They are all about grinding the gear rather than having skill.

I'm beating my head against the wall as an Ops leader trying to tell these morons where to go and what objective to take. What do they do? Hang out at mid farming kills.

Maybe you are the 1% but 99% of the time, the dude giving the orders, shouldn't be the dude giving the orders.

The second problem, is that we're dealing with kids, and adults who think like kids, and when someone tells them what to do, they intentionally do the opposite. You get a lot further just mentioning "stay on flag", "get to mid" or whatever. Trying to do more than that leads to problems.