Funniest line in game?

Anysao

Malavai Quinn and I talking to the insane man, Moff Broyce

Now that was the funniest thing in the SW storyline (yes, even funnier than Baras), possibly one of the most amusing exchanges in the game, period. If we were able to rename our companions I would have dubbed Quinn "Admiral Malcontent" as soon as that convo ended- if I'd been able to stop laughing.

They even sound like a comedy duo- Quinn & Broyce ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Jedi Mind Trick) :" You will drop down your weapons and surrender"

(BH): "You will realise you're an idiot."

So far I've only seen that option being posted, but I haven't yet seen the other option

(Jedi doing a Mind trick): "You will drop down your weapons and surrender"

(BH): "So-..Uh-..Does that ever work?"

(Jedi Mind Trick) :" You will drop down your weapons and surrender"

(BH): "You will realise you're an idiot."

So far I've only seen that option being posted, but I haven't yet seen the other option

(Jedi doing a Mind trick): "You will drop down your weapons and surrender"

(BH): "So-..Uh-..Does that ever work?"

Wow, so they're ALL funny? Thank you, when I saw the first half, I was ready to slap you.

Finished Trooper Act 2 and spoke to Elara. She sent the crew off to finish some reports they'd been falling behind on so we could have some "alone-time". After a black screen, Jorgan storms into the ship's main hold, furious.

Jorgan: "DORNE! Where are you! Blast it Dorne, get in here!"

I didn't like the sound of that. :eek:

Finished Trooper Act 2 and spoke to Elara. She sent the crew off to finish some reports they'd been falling behind on so we could have some "alone-time". After a black screen, Jorgan storms into the ship's main hold, furious.

Jorgan: "DORNE! Where are you! Blast it Dorne, get in here!"

I didn't like the sound of that. :eek:

"SPENCER! Where are you??? Dammit Spencer, GET OVER HERE!" - Detective Carlton Lassiter. :D

"SPENCER! Where are you??? Dammit Spencer, GET OVER HERE!" - Detective Carlton Lassiter. :D

First of all, best show ever..

Secondly, wow, that may be the only time different companions "walk in" during a romance scene

Or maybe Aric was just grumpy, like not passing up hair balls, or missed a catnap.

Secondly, wow, that may be the only time different companions "walk in" during a romance scene

Or maybe Aric was just grumpy, like not passing up hair balls, or missed a catnap.

Well I know I had "alone time" with Dorne on a med bed with Aric knocked out from the end of Chapter 2's ending on the other bed on the other side of the med bay...

SMUGGLER MONTAGE:

"Not, 'But I have another job for you?' Because I get that a lot."

"You caught me between jobs, pal. Start talking--I'll stop you when I've calculated my fee."

(when you discover a sith and his apprentice are lovers and pick the "eww" option) "They aren't the type of sith who've been physically corrupted by the dark side, are they? You know how their skin gets all wrinkled and gray and gross?"

"Is there a special 'guilt' power in the force? Jedi always make me feel like I'm talking to my mom."

"Fear? Please--I've seen a naked Rodian. Willpower? Well, how attractive is the enemy?"

"My fighting style pretty much comes down to 'I really don't like pain.' "

Smuggler: And I thought going legit meant I wouldn't have any fun.

Dodonna: Just don't let your maniacal giggling make you lose sight on how dangerous he is.

Guard: Is that Ivory?

Smuggler: Nah, I just decided to start a decrepit Rattataki collection.

"You know, the Republic could use a nice dim...corrupt...on second thought, stick with what you've got."

Rogun: And I don't remember ever getting an apology. How about it, Captain, you know how to say, "I'm sorry?"

Smuggler: I'm s...I'm sor...I am...incredibly good-looking! Nope. Can't.

Skylast: Dug up some records on the thing. Very apocalyptic. Saw phrases like "destroyer of planets" and "eater of stars" more often than I'd like.

Smuggler: And you want me to stop it with my...blaster?

i think you get the idea.

Edited by happysister

As a male smuggler hat happens all the time, if you have started something with Risha and Akavi.

Not a great line, but I like it:

Risha: Just to be clear, I had a snappy comeback for that line, but I'm not using it out of respect

:)

Guss Tuno, the king of funny lines:

"Can you tell that Corso guy to see a doctor about his snoring? How does anyone sleep on this ship!?"

To smuggler about his career and Nok Drayen's treasure:

"Did you always know this was what you wanted to do? I like to imagine your parents programmed janitorial droids and this was your way out of the family business."

About Jedi life:

"You've never known real rage untill you have been lectured about controlling your emotions by a 4 year old in a robe!"

About his lightsaber:

"It is about as useful to me in a fight as a glow-in-the-dark belt buckle."

About Sith:

"When you see a Sith out in the field, it makes your blood run cold. And don't make any fish jokes!"

About relationship with his master:

"You say hello, he says "Go study more!", so you go and release Coaxian Monkey Lizards in the mess. That's just how it goes."

Love my little fish man.

Not sure if this was said (trooper line so probably not)

Balmorra quests, trying to recruit tanno vik, im shown a holorecording of him

says he took a security team for a top secret mission, says to check regulation 235-R

ask elara what that is, heres convo:

"Dorne, are you familiar with regulation 235-R?"

"Yes sir, but it makes no sense. Regulation 235-R dictates the size and positioning of improvised field latrines."

That made me laugh :D

Not sure if this was said (trooper line so probably not)

Balmorra quests, trying to recruit tanno vik, im shown a holorecording of him

says he took a security team for a top secret mission, says to check regulation 235-R

ask elara what that is, heres convo:

"Dorne, are you familiar with regulation 235-R?"

"Yes sir, but it makes no sense. Regulation 235-R dictates the size and positioning of improvised field latrines."

That made me laugh :D

already been said. still funny though!

Damn, how about this:

At the end of act 2 in the smuggler story, Rogun the Butcher asks the player to apologize, and the smuggler replies with "Im s-s, Im s- Im s-s-so good looking! nope cant say it"

Also been said! :D

Hilarious nonetheless.