Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only got to page 65 so far! Im bored and at work but thats besides the point, but it seems to moral of this thread is:-

Occasional funny comments

Trooper

Knight

Warrior

Agent

More then funny comments

Inquisitor

Consular

both can be really sarcastic/funny if options chose right

Bounty hunter

smuggler

My own funniest moment is very situational:

Let me set the stage. Recently, I finished Ilum, at level 60, on my Smuggler.

So I solo'ed "The False Emperor". In the cutscene just after, at base, Cole Cantarus is telling the story in a exagerated way and you get the option to one up him on his tale.

So my character says "And here I was, a blaster in each hand, dodging Force powers..."

But the thing is, since I was a Gunslinger and I was totally overleveled, I roflstomped Malgus exactly like she describes, making what is supposed to be an exagerated boast in sincere truth.

I don't know why but it made me laugh quite a laugh afterwards.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm sure this one's been mentioned... I didn't read ALL the way through the thread. But it got a good chuckle out of me. Talos always gets me going :p Bunch of others, too! But this is my favorite.

Sith Inquisitor: Actually I was having this amazing dream. There were these relics and each produced a different flavor of ice cream

Talos: Ohhh.... I never get the good dreams. It's always flesh-eating jawas, or hutts in bikinis.

Andronikus: Hutts in bikinis? Hmph... sounds like an improvement.

Where's that from? I completed the convo questlines for my sin toon's comps and never saw this.

Where's that from? I completed the convo questlines for my sin toon's comps and never saw this.

This dialogue comes during the Chapter 2 Final from the Inquisitor after you get knocked out/die thanks to all the ghosts

One of my alltime favourite is from the smuggler on Coruscant: "Is that a hairstyle or did a womp rat die on your head?"

• 2 weeks later...
I'm doing the Operative now & on Taris & this had me rolling on the floor.

setting: After I convince Ki Sazen to be a Sith & then bed her.

Agent: "Struts out of Sazen's room like a boss"

Kaliyo: "You know you can still catch something from Jedi's Right?"

I, unfortunately, never found this quote while leveling my operative. :(

Not really dialogue but:

Smuggler, at the end of Alderaan is chosen as the champion of one of the Houses (Cortess maybe) and must fight a member of the Imperial-aligned houses in a duel.

You show up, and he starts complaining that you aren't prestigious enough to fight him.

Smuggler: *shoots him in the shoulder*

Imperial: "You can't do that! We haven't started yet!"

Smuggler: "How about now?" *shoots him again*

Imperial: "Fine, Fine! just stop. I'll go!"

Imperial agent story,Hutta, encounter with real red blade.

Red Blade: "Come on. What's your story?".

Me: "I was being blackmailed,they threatened my family,my friends... they said if i didn't pretend to be the Blade,everyone i cared about was dead".

Red Blade: "Are you joking?".

Me: "Are you amused?".

Red Blade: "Not Really".

Rogue the butcher: "you lost my shipment of blasters, insult me, interfere with my business, and I don't even get so much as an apology, captain?"

My smuggler: "I'm so... I'm sorr... I'm s... incredible good looking. Just can't do it. "

Not really dialogue but:

Smuggler, at the end of Alderaan is chosen as the champion of one of the Houses (Cortess maybe) and must fight a member of the Imperial-aligned houses in a duel.

You show up, and he starts complaining that you aren't prestigious enough to fight him.

Smuggler: *shoots him in the shoulder*

Imperial: "You can't do that! We haven't started yet!"

Smuggler: "How about now?" *shoots him again*

Imperial: "Fine, Fine! just stop. I'll go!"

This sounds a lot like the "boot to the head" thing on Dr Demento. (Actually Ti Kwon Leep, by The Frantics.)

• 2 weeks later...
Anything Guss Tuno (smuggler companion) says.

I especially like, in the Mon Cal voice, "I heal you with Jedi powers!"

Best line is indeed in an exchange with Guss and a Jedi. Don't remember the exact wording but it's something like this:

Jedi: "Contrary to popular belief, the Jedi don't condone beheading as a form of justice."

Guss: "Really? Then why all the lightsabers?"

• 2 weeks later...

Also here are some hilarious Theron lines I've come across-

"Be your best friend if you can shut that EPHEMERIS up for good."

"You know the drill." (after you've taken down a few star things and are walking into EPH battle)

"Miot, be sure you got your parka. We're going to Hoth."

"If I know you and labs, could be you're about to come across some horribly dangerous experiment."

HK-55- "Courtesy: I will take it upon myself to eradicate these hostile stowaways, masters. Once I have gathered additional munitions, I will scour the ship from top to bottom!"

Koth- "Hey! No blowing holes in my ship!"

HK-55 "Appeasment: I can employ knives and blunt force instruments instead- would that make you feel safer?"

Koth- "Not...really?"

Senya- "Next time, you're on cleanup detail."

HK-55- "Update. My sensors cannot detect any further traces of the infestation aboard the Gravestone, master. Recommendation: You may wish to acquire thirty to forty gallons of industrial cleanser while you're in the Spire. Our stocks have been somewhat depleted." [HK figures out cleaning solution kills the creatures and went on a spree with it]

HK-55 "Caution. Be rowdy. I believe this meatbag means to kill you, master."

HK-55- "Demand. Are.We.There.Yet."

Lana- "Yes, don't you feel special now?"

Doc: "Dont worry. There's nothing wrong with me a year of physical therapy won't fix. Let's get the others and leave."

Jawa- "You killing Sand Demon, we throwing you big party!"

T7-01- "T7 + Jedi prison breakout = exciting."

Theron- "If you see Colonel Darok, tell him "hi" for me.... with your fist."

GSI on Ziost- "We stay neutral, so you don't have to."

JediConsular to Emperor= "You're not planning on proposing are you?"

Edited by Cindlehr

C2-N2 talking options on KotFE had me laughting for more than 5 minutes. "Go away, never talk again" and "[sarcasm] Oh good...you are still intact..." and the best "a chance to inflict YOU upon the rest of the base?? Oh yes. Please sing me up."

God dammit Bioware you pressed the right button there.

Edited by Royox

Also here are some hilarious Theron lines I've come across-

"Be your best friend if you can shut that EPHEMERIS up for good."

"You know the drill." (after you've taken down a few star things and are walking into EPH battle)

"Miot, be sure you got your parka. We're going to Hoth."

"If I know you and labs, could be you're about to come across some horribly dangerous experiment."

HK-55- "Courtesy: I will take it upon myself to eradicate these hostile stowaways, masters. Once I have gathered additional munitions, I will scour the ship from top to bottom!"

Koth- "Hey! No blowing holes in my ship!"

HK-55 "Appeasment: I can employ knives and blunt force instruments instead- would that make you feel safer?"

Koth- "Not...really?"

Senya- "Next time, you're on cleanup detail."

HK-55- "Update. My sensors cannot detect any further traces of the infestation aboard the Gravestone, master. Recommendation: You may wish to acquire thirty to forty gallons of industrial cleanser while you're in the Spire. Our stocks have been somewhat depleted." [HK figures out cleaning solution kills the creatures and went on a spree with it]

HK-55 "Caution. Be rowdy. I believe this meatbag means to kill you, master."

HK-55- "Demand. Are.We.There.Yet."

Lana- "Yes, don't you feel special now?"

Doc: "Dont worry. There's nothing wrong with me a year of physical therapy won't fix. Let's get the others and leave."

Jawa- "You killing Sand Demon, we throwing you big party!"

T7-01- "T7 + Jedi prison breakout = exciting."

Theron- "If you see Colonel Darok, tell him "hi" for me.... with your fist."

GSI on Ziost- "We stay neutral, so you don't have to."

JediConsular to Emperor= "You're not planning on proposing are you?"

This is unfair. 113.8% of the things Theron says are hilarious in Fallen Empire.

This one made my girlfriend burst out laughing when she heard it:

Tatooine. I do not like Tatooine, but I do like saying Tatooine.

A few from the BH story:

On arriving at Alderaan:

Mako: I've always heard how beautiful Alderaan's supposed to be. Figures I'm going to see it in the middle of a war. At least it'll still be pretty in the holos.

BH: Bloodshed's an art. Alderaan'll make a fine canvas.

Mako: I know you love what you do, but get your head checked, seriously.

While on Alderaan:

Savorin Malfus the Seventh: If you have no honour and will not prove yourself, I have no reason to further tolerate your presence.

BH: I've got a reason right here. [punches him in the face]

Gault: [facepalm] Your artful diplomacy is a wonder to behold.

Later, back at House Girard:

Baron Zacar Girard: I just got a very impolite communication from Lord Malfus saying that you assaulted him. Is that true?

BH: I may have negotiated with his face a little.

On Taris:

Gault, while running round the swamps after Jicoln Cadera: You know, we could be robbing a nice, dry, climate-controlled bank right now.

Edited by Syart