Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never could get a group for that ops- what do they say?

Basically they're two bounty hunters that Karagga hires to kill your group. As they enter different phases they say stuff like:

"Focus on the little one!" "Which ones the little one?" "The Little one!" "They're all little!"

or

"I think it's time for plan B." "What? I like plan C!" "Plan D?" "Plan D."

Basically they're two bounty hunters that Karagga hires to kill your group. As they enter different phases they say stuff like:

"Focus on the little one!" "Which ones the little one?" "The Little one!" "They're all little!"

or

"I think it's time for plan B." "What? I like plan C!" "Plan D?" "Plan D."

Ive read about the twins (entirely other races... Adoption by Karagga?) knowing the plan "d", I'm a bit curious what A and C are.

Cleaning up some older heroics on my smuggler (of course), this one from Reap the Whirlwind on Tatooine, when an npc comes in claiming he's going to kill you and take the credit;

Smuggler - "Of all the lazy, rotten, underhanded schemes... Why didn't I think of that?"

"I have a great sabacc face. That was a joke. I hate sabacc." - Khem Val

:D

Also, here's a line from a bartender NPC on Balmorra to my Bounty Hunter...

"Good evening, mistress. What can I get you to wet your throat and bring a smile to your lips?"

That was...wrong...just wrong. :o

Edited by NoxIrradiata

Also, here's a line from a bartender NPC on Balmorra to my Bounty Hunter...

"Good evening, mistress. What can I get you to wet your throat and bring a smile to your lips?"

That was...wrong...just wrong. :o

That's...what...she....

Resist Sao!

Passing NPC conversation in Nar Shaddaa near the Imperial Spaceport (missed the start but a Droid Owner talking to his Astromech Droid translated by a Protocol Droid - very Luke, R2D2, C3PO)

Astromech: "Loudmouth organic = problematic // Violent "accident" = advisable"

Droid Owner: "What did he just say?"

Protocol Droid: "Nothing subversive, master. Shall we go for a walk?"

Passing NPC conversation in Nar Shaddaa near the Imperial Spaceport (missed the start but a Droid Owner talking to his Astromech Droid translated by a Protocol Droid - very Luke, R2D2, C3PO)

Astromech: "Loudmouth organic = problematic // Violent "accident" = advisable"

Droid Owner: "What did he just say?"

Protocol Droid: "Nothing subversive, master. Shall we go for a walk?"

I remember that. The droid owner was yelling at them for spreading droid rights propaganda or something. I found it odd nowhere else on mar shaddaa didn't they mention a droid rebellion or Anything.

Coruscant, Old Galactic Market, as you're approaching the area controlled by the Migrant Merchant's Guild (Smuggler)

Corso Riggs: "Wow, they're having shootouts in the streets. This IS a fun planet."

---

SecChief Winburn: "The debris will rain down on the Senate Plaza like meteors."

Smuggler Response: "Well it's a little gaudy, but that's no reason to burn it down."

SecChief Winburn: "Who are you? Nevermind, don't care."

I remember that. The droid owner was yelling at them for spreading droid rights propaganda or something. I found it odd nowhere else on mar shaddaa didn't they mention a droid rebellion or Anything.

Actually one of the flashpoints or ops is about the droid rebellion, can't remember the name offhand though, had a "7" in it.

Actually one of the flashpoints or ops is about the droid rebellion, can't remember the name offhand though, had a "7" in it.

Directive 7- yet to do it still.

Found a few gems from low level-med level Jedi knight. Will post as soon as i can.

Imperial Agent class story line on Corellia with the doctor as my companion.

We have been captured and are being interogated. A soldier slams a rifle butt into my companions face and he says "Hah! I've done worse than that to family!"

I nearly fell out of my chair with laughter.

I'm useless at remembering this kind of thing but there have been quite a few line that have made me cuckle during play, I think it is a very nice aspect to the game.

I found this one particularly funny

Bounty Hunter class mission:

Jedi: *waves hand* You will drop your weapons and surrender.

BH: *waves hand* You're an idiot.