Bleeding & Lightsaber?

Malkavians

Can you tell us how the beam from the lightsaber stops?

Or if it uses plasma, how it doesn't burn your hands to ashes when you activate it?

Or how we have gravity in our ships and Fleet?

I could go on and on. It's called science fiction.

Can you tell us how the beam from the lightsaber stops?

Or if it uses plasma, how it doesn't burn your hands to ashes when you activate it?

A wizard did it.

Edited by Morpholinium

Can anyone explain how is it possible to make bleeding effects, with a lightsaber, which is known for not causing bleeding at all?

It is a little strange, but no more than hitting someone with the hilt being the most dangerous thing you can do with it. :D

swtor forumn;3026951]Can you tell us how the beam from the lightsaber stops?

A wizard did it.

blasphemy!!!!

it was the Force.... wizards are fantasy dude :D

With that attitude we can have elves and other **** in a SW game. Because LOL it's science fiction we can do anything here, right?

My point in the first post is VERY clear, and simply argumented, so i think i'm right here. Ill elaborate for people who don't get it, "lightsaber is KNOWN to not leave bleeding on the victim." I didn't say anything about their existence and all. It is just strange that they made bleeding effects, not remembering the simple fact. They needed DOT effect, they could've used Burning or something else.

I guess you're not really a SW fan nor even care about the lore. So your point is invalid.

Wonder wich previous post you talking to. I m a SW fan and play as sentinel and I use the force to make the bleeding effect. Anyhow real lightsaber would be game breaker. 0o

Edited by BobCharge

With that attitude we can have elves and other **** in a SW game. Because LOL it's science fiction we can do anything here, right?

My point in the first post is VERY clear, and simply argumented, so i think i'm right here. Ill elaborate for people who don't get it, "lightsaber is KNOWN to not leave bleeding on the victim." I didn't say anything about their existence and all. It is just strange that they made bleeding effects, not remembering the simple fact. They needed DOT effect, they could've used Burning or something else.

i think people mostly think you should forget about the argument since it really doesnt make a difference.

Actually yeah, the blade of a lightsaber loops back on itself and recycles, that's why it stops. Pick up a copy of the Star Wars Encyclopedia - yells you all kinds of nifty stuff. Imagine the blade of a lightsaber starting out as a circle, now put a peg in the circle - and pull up til it's stretched almost into a line, kind of like a rubber band - and there you go. Except it's all done by modulating the crystals and the little lens focuser in the hilt.

Actually yeah, the blade of a lightsaber loops back on itself and recycles, that's why it stops. Pick up a copy of the Star Wars Encyclopedia - yells you all kinds of nifty stuff. Imagine the blade of a lightsaber starting out as a circle, now put a peg in the circle - and pull up til it's stretched almost into a line, kind of like a rubber band - and there you go. Except it's all done by modulating the crystals and the little lens focuser in the hilt.

Handwavium is handwavium, regardless of setting. Again, a wizard did it.

Can anyone explain how is it possible to make bleeding effects, with a lightsaber, which is known for not causing bleeding at all?

The lightsaber that Ben Kenobi uses to slice off that alien's arm in Episode 4 leaves blood around the wound at the shoulder.

It's canon. Don't sweat it.

Edited by Kubernetic