I HATE funny robots!

Sizzle-Chest

Am I alone in wanting to do terrible, terrible things to that frigging robot living on my ship?

Funny story. A friend of mine, knowing how much I hate this robot, convinced me one day that there was an off switch on the robot's backside. When I got to my ship and checked, my friend proceeded to harass me relentlessly on vent for fondling the robot's ***.

I really wish they would silence that git robot, or implement a way to toggle off his repetitive dribble.

Am I alone in wanting to do terrible, terrible things to that frigging robot living on my ship?

Funny story. A friend of mine, knowing how much I hate this robot, convinced me one day that there was an off switch on the robot's backside. When I got to my ship and checked, my friend proceeded to harass me relentlessly on vent for fondling the robot's ***.

I really wish they would silence that git robot, or implement a way to toggle off his repetitive dribble.

You're most certainly no alone. There are numerous other threads about him. Keep in mind, though, that the character was pretty clearly designed to annoy the player.

You're most certainly no alone. There are numerous other threads about him. Keep in mind, though, that the character was pretty clearly designed to annoy the player.

I think you're right, but it always struck me as being a very stupid idea to intentionally annoy your customers on a consistent basis. :confused:

I think you're right, but it always struck me as being a very stupid idea to intentionally annoy your customers on a consistent basis. :confused:

Not really. The intention of any character design is to evoke some feeling from the player. And Bioware is excellent at character design -- whether it be the feelings of romance evoked by Bastila Shan or the feelings of murderous intent evoked by C2N2. :D

Edited by Hamsterkill

Not really. The intention of any character design is to evoke some feeling from the player. And Bioware is excellent at character design -- whether it be the feelings of romance evoked by Bastila Shan or the feelings of murderous intent evoked by C2N2. :D

I already have enough feelings of murderous intent doing level 50 pvp. Trouble is, this tosser droid will interfere with story lines too. I get on my ship for a class quest, the cinematic auto starts when I get close to the terminal, and that (*^&%(&^% ROBOT IS STILL RUNNING HIS DAMN MOUTH! *deep breath* :mad:

I'd laugh at you too LMAO....but its true....ur not the only one....i wish i could crash that friggin ship....just to be rid of that damn robot! fly it right into a black hole!!! :D

I hated him so much. Really wish they could make a use for the escape pods and allow you to jettison his tin butt over Hoth or some such. I mightn't hate him as much if he could fight with weapons instead of throwing rubbish-more power in a wet fart- punches. Edited by TheJestersHat

I already have enough feelings of murderous intent doing level 50 pvp. Trouble is, this tosser droid will interfere with story lines too. I get on my ship for a class quest, the cinematic auto starts when I get close to the terminal, and that (*^&%(&^% ROBOT IS STILL RUNNING HIS DAMN MOUTH! *deep breath* :mad:

RRRROOOOOFFFLLLLLL!!!!!! omg you jus made my day!! seriously!!! i can imagine it...on the holoterminal n that b^@%h robot yappin off about how the universe wont remember his name....

:D

I think you wouldn't hate him if he actually was funny.

I especially like it (ahem) when I have to go to the holo for a quest and he is still yapping through the quest convo....very nice indeed.

Oh well, stick it in the suggestion box. My vote's for a female droid that brings drinks and cleans the ship on her hands and knees. I know, very old fashioned ^^

Well credit to Bioware for making the most annoying game character in history.

I applaud them and yes I feel trolled every time I enter my ship.

It has been a long way and many challengers will follow but this guy makes the worst characters out there look fun.

I actually mute my sound the moment I enter my ship because of the droid.

Over the years developers came up with terrible characters just to mention a few .

Navy with her HEY LISTEN!

Slippy who is worthless.

Anders in DA2 that can't shut up about mages

Dog from duck hunt (yeah long ago but he was damn annoying)

Tidus/Seymour and these two are beyond annoying already.

But nothing comes even close to this pest.

'Please master don't deactivate me'

Honestly I would love a patch where you could blow this droid up in all kind of creative ways.

Deactivating is not enough.

Edited by TheHauntingBard

I found a way to avoid him if I'm getting on/off my ship as a consular. On the way up before you hit the 4'th stair from the top you can jump up to the ledge and make it over the railing. No chatter. On the way out, it's as simple as jumping over the railing to the door. Now, if I ever have to go anywhere else in my ship I'm screwed but for planet hopping I haven't heard him for days at a time :D

Well credit to Bioware for making the most annoying game character in history.

I applaud them and yes I feel trolled every time I enter my ship.

It has been a long way and many challengers will follow but this guy makes the worst characters out there look fun.

I actually mute my sound the moment I enter my ship because of the droid.

Over the years developers came up with terrible characters just to mention a few .

Navy with her HEY LISTEN!

Slippy who is worthless.

Anders in DA2 that can't shut up about mages

Dog from duck hunt (yeah long ago but he was damn annoying)

Tidus/Seymour and these two are beyond annoying already.

But nothing comes even close to this pest.

'Please master don't deactivate me'

Honestly I would love a patch where you could blow this droid up in all kind of creative ways.

Deactivating is not enough.

You don't remember Bioware's other accomplishment in this realm with Noober in the first Baldur's Gate. Though to be fair, you could actually kill him.

Edited by Hamsterkill

There is too much passion about a completely meaningless subject in this thread. He doesn't bother me because he's completely inconsequential, it's background noise. People in here need to take life a little easier if c2n2 is pissing them off this bad.

Yes, I really am sick of that droid that came with my ship.

First of all, he does stuff without my permission including but not limited to:

-Messing with my seat cushions (I never gave him permission to do that)

-Putting stinky fragrances on my ship (Droid doesn't have a nose)

-"Improving" on my specifications without consulting me

-Talking to me every time I walk on my ship (i never gave him permission to speak)

I wish I could disintegrate that little tin can of a droid or even give it to a Hutt for a life of abuse.

-------

Can we have a menu preference to shut him off?

or

Even better, I'd rather be able to use my light saber on him - for good!

Edited by Oyusan