If SWTOR was a Car it would be?

PjPablo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW: Rusty 79' Mustang that's been refurbished to almost perfection

SWTOR: Beat up 74' Corvette Stingray thats currently in the process of refurbishment

SWG: Lamborghini Murcielago

SWG With NGE: Lamborghini Murcielago, but with a Dodge Neon Engine

WoW: Rusty 79' Mustang that's been refurbished to almost perfection

SWTOR: Beat up 74' Corvette Stingray thats currently in the process of refurbishment

SWG: Lamborghini Murcielago

SWG With NGE: Lamborghini Murcielago, but with a Dodge Neon Engine

I like you. :)

A Honda Civic.

A cheap car that was reliable. Nothing flashy but a car you could rely on to run for several years.

Thoughts?

Every comparison you made there is wrong. The game is not cheap, it will NOT last for years.

Reliable...too many opinions for that comparison. I press play and it works, I guess it's reliable.

It would be a beautiful car without a

- speedo (combat log)

- steering wheel (linear leveling)

- passenger seat (no guild features)

- radio (Lack of LFG)

- serviceable engine (no UI modification)

Actually I think it's more like a train.

Edited by Terans

Only if you overpaid for the honda. And all you wanted from in the way of reliability is continual disapointment.

It's an 80's Skoda with a Landspeeder body kit.

Lol, what Honda's have you been driving? My '94 Civic has over 180,000 miles on it and it runs like it's brand new. It has two rust spots but other than that the body is in perfect condition. I got it for $3000 when I bought it six years ago. I've only ever had to replace tires, brake pads, the normal maintenance stuff.

But you're right, you should probably buy a crappy American car instead.

Oh lol i cant belive my eyes...people are calling WoW a Lambo? seriously?!?! At its best i would agree to the BMW comparison during TBC. And thats not saying much cause i dont particularly like BMW's though americans seem to think the world of them. In europe they are everywhere so its no big deal.

TOR from where i stand is a stock Toyota Supra (what was it 300+ bhp or some such). Bringing it to the 1000 bhp level it can reach takes a lot of time and tuning... we are in that process atm.