$5000 computer + SWTOR

ZedFighter

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i dont have any issues but those of you that do just need to give them some time

every PC game these days has performance issues on release and it usually doesnt get much better till about 6 months in so i'd say by summer we should see some nice changes

Think what you want. I just rerolled on a heavy server and I don't have any stuttering on fleet or in WZs at all. I played 5 or 6 warzones on my trooper the other day and it felt pretty smooth over all.

Enable your FPS display (CTRL SHIFT F)... take several screenshots while in combat in WZs and in Ilum... then post them. What are your specs? Thanks.

Edited by Sizzurps

personally i dont have any issues but those of you that do just need to give them some time

every PC game these days has performance issues on release and it usually doesnt get much better till about 6 months in so i'd say by summer we should see some nice changes

Enable your FPS display (CTRL SHIFT F)... take several screenshots while in combat in WZs and in Ilum... then post them. What are your specs? Thanks.

I'm sorry but, my PC ran me 1500 and I run as well as this guy.

This post was to point out how 5K won't give you the outstanding performance you might think (with swtor). Showing just how bad the engine and coding really is. Dropping from 110+ frames down to 32 is something that shouldn't happen on a beastly PC like that :)

5k for that garbage?! He got ripped.

EDIT: What a TERRIBLE benchmark for the game!

the cards alone are 1200 to 1400 hundred bucks . with that said SLI 590 gtx does not yield anymore FPS then my single 590 gtx . in all honesty Bioware has a **** load of work to do.

Should've played something with genuinely impressive graphics.

Also, hire an editor for your web presence publications, guy. Rampant typos on a digital marketplace venue don't generate confidence. Wouldn't hurt to do some script rehearsal before recording either. Ani-so-tro-py, yo! And its 'Conversation Depth of Field', not 'conversion'.

Oy!

Edited by Uruare

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.