New PVP Abuse Incoming

lendaugy

I used to vote to kick players out of dungeons for anything, and usually, one or two other people in my party would also approve of the kick for some odd reason. I think people just tend to click "accept" or "ok" when boxes pop up on their screen.

For those of us social gaming long enough whether first person shooters, mmorpgs, etc we know this is exactly how the real human equation plays out. Theorycrafting and other BS on forum threads are just that, mostly BS. This guy has given us the simple truth and we all know it.

Edited by mandrillagon

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a thought about a different system tho..

My solution to this is to give every user an AFK rating, that will start at rating level 100, and will go down points every time the person leaves or go AFK. When people are are in que they will be paired up with players based on their rating, so non afkers will have a lot lower chance of being paired up with an AFK, and AFKers will be paired up with each other more often.

Its a thought anyhoo lol

when i played wow i used to have to queue for 15minsat least as dps so as soon as the instance loads i check peoples gear and if i judge it to be not good enough i see if i get the early vote kick(someone allways has an kick before the others can) so i click on kick player and enter the reason as "egijoerhopkr6pohkryjy" 2 seconds later the other guy is gone i think **** yeah i pwned you son enjoy queueing up for another 15mins then it hink thank god the one time kick was used on someone other than me LOL then someone who just clicked yes to kick goes *** WHY YOU KICK HIM?

League of Legends takes the stance of banning feeders from their game. Many feeders are just griefers, but some are honestly bad players and they get banned for being bad.

Riot stepped up and finally said "If you suck at our game, that's too bad for you" and LoL's competitive community has prospered because of it.

If Bioware did the same, the competitive pool of players in SWTOR would be cleaner.

Surprised if they did, that they still have a job or a company, guess times has changed. Back in days when wolfpack studios were around and did similar think it was one loremasters/keeper called Hrathen or something that said "Cry more noob, this will make you feel better" linking a picture of a box of Klenex, send some the customers ballistic over the comment, and they had to send a apology later for the unprofessionlisme...

Guess times has changed..

So basically when the end of a WZ is near, and you are running with a premade by chance, they can kick you for no reason? Just like Ive seen them do on dungeon runs in WoW for last boss gear? Yeah, this isnt a fail idea. . . .:rolleyes:

If you are undergeared, you deserve to be kicked from the warzone.... sorry. Go get yourself some gear off Illum or buy some on the AH or do your dailies BEFORE getting in a warzone que. That is not abuse, it is thinking of your fellow players. There are many easy ways to gear up other than warzones. If you are too lazy or too stupid to do it, then you deserve a warzone kick.

Um. Premades consist of 4 players. If the requirement is 6 players, then a premade can't out vote the non-premade players. It's simple to understand.

Also, if they add a system where there is a "cooldown" on the kick option, the chances of a premade repeatingly voting to kick someone will decrease. This will also encourage "smart" kicking, so you don't waste your vote to kick CD. I would rather a bad player than an AFK one.

On a side note, I wouldn't kick an undergeared player. For all I know, that undergeared player is the best person on the team and they're going for the objective. Which, to me, is more important than the War Hero who doesn't care about winning or losing because he has all of his gear. Which results in him fighting on the road or running around Huttball getting solo kills, as opposed to the fresh 50 who is eager to win and gear up.

If you are undergeared, you deserve to be kicked from the warzone.... sorry. Go get yourself some gear off Illum or buy some on the AH or do your dailies BEFORE getting in a warzone que. That is not abuse, it is thinking of your fellow players. There are many easy ways to gear up other than warzones. If you are too lazy or too stupid to do it, then you deserve a warzone kick.

Its people like this that will abuse the system without remorse, thats why giving People the power to vote kick is an absolute joke

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.