Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you play the beta? That's true in some class and heroic quests, but other quests have objects spawning in the standard world.

The first quest from Sergeant Cormun for example. You set up a detonator to destroy Slug eggs. That's not phased. You have to wait for it to respawn. I remember fighting the slugs in that room to clear it, and then a dude came in and detonated it.

He's talking about general phasing not the class/group phases. There's several instances on each server so even when you're out in the open world you're still 'phased'.

By Elites meaning the guys who work @ Bioware mostly. Oh well, everybody just chill. It's not like the world is falling apart. Go outside get some fresh air and come back after a few hours.

No chance! Its way too cold outside... :p

23/07 Waiting...

He's talking about general phasing not the class/group phases. There's several instances on each server so even when you're out in the open world you're still 'phased'.
Ah k, my mistake. I inferred the wrong thing from the comment of "100s of toons fighting over quest spawns".