If bioware merged servers now ....

Vikassi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This ToR is dying stuff kind of reminds me of that time in WoW when everyone was convinced it was dying. You know, that time in Vanilla...and BC...and Wrath....and Cata...and...

There is a poll on this very forum where users are asked to vote if they will continue to sub. 50% of voters said no. Game is going to break Warhammers record for fastest subs lost.

Bioware is trying to pad their numbers with the Asia Pacific launch. Keep the perception afloat that everything is fine. Unfortunately this game will be received even worse there.

It would be like admitting fault .., they wont do it ... Agreed? Think about it ...

Other way around OP. The willingness to merge, when needed, shows they care. Look at Blizzard, now have 1/2 of their servers well under 50% and still refuse to merge.

On people thinking factions can be balanced well that is just NOT possible. The only way to do it is limit sides. Then you run into upsetting the player base even more.

Edited by Romiz

That's your bad then. I get that you're upset that you paid for a game and additional time that you no longer think is worth it. But if you're not having fun it's your own fault. Stop playing, go outside, play another game... something. That's like renting a movie realizing you hate it halfway in, then continuing to watch the rest of it because "well I paid for it".

AND forcing your neighbor to listen to you rant about how bad the movie is, While you continue to watch it.

This ToR is dying stuff kind of reminds me of that time in WoW when everyone was convinced it was dying. You know, that time in Vanilla...and BC...and Wrath....and Cata...and...

LOL... yeah I know what you mean.

It's deja vu.

It's probably the same handful of chronic complainers too.

There is a poll on this very forum where users are asked to vote if they will continue to sub. 50% of voters said no. Game is going to break Warhammers record for fastest subs lost.

That's not a poll, its a loose aggragation of complainers and QQers.

Nice try though.

Cut the fat, have a healthier game.

Keep the fat so investors don't panic, and you're game will die.

You'll take a slight hit merging right now, with the potential for bigger gains in the future.

Or, you sit on your ***, do nothing as players like myself (Generally enjoying the game, even with all its faults) leave because it simply doesn't feel like an MMORPG.

I got my bill like 3 days ago. 91$ for 6 months.

You won't get that money from me again. It was a poor decision for me to pay on name alone, and I'll accept that. I'll get my six months outta this, and be gone.

Unless things change, which I doubt because the gripes I have with the game aren't fixable.

More hilarious wishful thinking from the haters. It's been a few weeks since their claims of "BIG fail after first month" were falsified, and they were cowed for a while, but they're getting bolder again with their predictions of d00000m.

SWTOR is just not behaving according to The Script is it guys? Damn recalcitrant game, keeps being popular when it should be dead!!!

More hilarious wishful thinking from the haters. It's been a few weeks since their claims of "BIG fail after first month" were falsified, and they were cowed for a while, but they're getting bolder again with their predictions of d00000m.

SWTOR is just not behaving according to The Script is it guys? Damn recalcitrant game, keeps being popular when it should be dead!!!

hehe.. yeah.. I guess it's just that time of the month again.

They are getting more and more desperate too.

On the entertaining side though, we get a new batch of haters each month that become prominant in the forum for a few weeks before they go poof.

Edited by Andryah

http://www.torstatus.net/shards/us

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/31584/star-wars-the-old-republic/USA/

Two weeks straight and servers struggle to hit 'standard'. Last week they only sold 6k copies of this game. 6k . . . all is well.:rolleyes:

I think if Bio had posted the faction populations people would have tried to even out the sides more.

Sorry I had a laugh at that. So then explain how faction balance is known in WoW and after 7 years there is still lots more alliance than horde. In most realms 4/1 ratio.

Two weeks straight and servers struggle to hit 'standard'. Last week they only sold 6k copies of this game. 6k . . . all is well.:rolleyes:

Lol? These are ALL american servers for 'population' Having one low server out weights standard ones.

VGchartz is NOT accurate at all. They base it on speculation (go read the actual info). And if you want to take VGchartz word as law then you only know box copies sold... not digital.

Fail troll?:rolleyes:

Honestly have zero faith in them to sites. Reason they have no possible way to know what avg and high means. Bioware can move them numbers around at will.

Blizzard's wow however you know true numbers to get out. And promise they hate the sites that record them. Since prove they are making out numbers. Like wow in NA alone only sees under 600k characters (not accounts) per month.

Bioware is trying to pad their numbers with the Asia Pacific launch. Keep the perception afloat that everything is fine. Unfortunately this game will be received even worse there.

Because that poll is relevant and accurate amirite?

Honestly have zero faith in them to sites. Reason they have no possible way to know what avg and high means. Bioware can move them numbers around at will.

Blizzard's wow however you know true numbers to get out. And promise they hate the sites that record them. Since prove they are making out numbers. Like wow in NA alone only sees under 600k characters (not accounts) per month.

Of course if it showed SWTOR at a billion subs all these leashed followers would praise the sites and plaster it for everyone to see.

Show the game in a negative light and it's spin, deflect, apologize, troll.

Polls on this very forum suggest a 50% unsub rate, weekly sales under 10k, server status every server but two saw decreases in population, 70% of servers hoover around 'light'.

Get angry and upset with me all you want. I didn't make these numbers up, their public for everyone to see.

Edited by DigitalDreamz

Of course if it showed SWTOR at a billion subs all these leashed followers would praise the sites and plaster it for everyone to see.

Show the game in a negative light and it's spin, deflect, apologize, troll.

Polls on this forum suggest a 50% unsub rate, weekly sales under 10k, server status every server but two saw decreases in population, 70% of servers hoover around 'light'.

Get angry and upset with me all you want. I didn't make these numbers up, their public for everyone to see.

Lol?

10K sales? you mean BOXED copies... you do know this game is online right? To download. You know you can download things right?

What poles? Provide evidence. 70% is a flat out lie, go look for yourself.

Lol?

10K sales? you mean BOXED copies... you do know this game is online right? To download. You know you can download things right?

What poles? Provide evidence. 70% is a flat out lie, go look for yourself.

Look you really need to take a deep breath and relax buddy. It's just a game really. Second I posted the link, since you're so quick with the quote button I suggest you put your back button to use and look for yourself.

You apologists really need to take it easy.

Edited by DigitalDreamz