If bioware merged servers now ....

Vikassi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be like admitting fault .., they wont do it ... Agreed? Think about it ...

Admitting fault for what?

Not satisfying the instant-gratify-me-now QQers?

Yeah, I guess they're to "blame" for not having "instant-what-you-want" in a 1MB patch, downloaded at your leisure with no server downtime, ever.

That is absolutely their fault.:rolleyes:

The only fault they would have to own up to is opening too many servers when people complained about the queues.

Something has to give. My server status will even say _Heavy_ during peak hours on a saturday, as it did all the time at launch as well, but now there are times when there are 46 repubs total on the server, less than 10 50's, and almost nothing can be done as a group, pvp queues don't fire, And like hell I'm going to pay to transfer off that.

Offer low pop server players the first transfer free when transfers start or something, but there are times when other than going to another server, there is nothing to do.

Admitting fault for what?

Not satisfying the instant-gratify-me-now QQers?

Yeah, I guess they're to "blame" for not having "instant-what-you-want" in a 1MB patch, downloaded at your leisure with no server downtime, ever.

That is absolutely their fault.:rolleyes:

Whoa easy there killer. Your fanboism is showing.

There are many servers which are at light population, weekly numbers are dropping and it's impossible to find a group for anything now. My fleet has at peaks times 20 people. Each planet has at most 10 - 15. Not going to reroll another high level. Just offer a merge, everyone knows the game's dying anyway.

Whoa easy there killer. Your fanboism is showing.

There are many servers which are at light population, weekly numbers are dropping and it's impossible to find a group for anything now. My fleet has at peaks times 20 people. Each planet has at most 10 - 15. Not going to reroll another high level. Just offer a merge, everyone knows the game's dying anyway.

If you really can't find a group to do anything why bother logging in? If you're so confident that it's dying... stop playing?

I think I just got lucky picking servers, all three on which I play are well populated. When logging in I see most servers are either heavy or standard.

So I feel for those people stuck on dead servers, but that's bound with such a big release. It's pretty much a bell curve.

Gee I dunno, maybe because you already paid for the time and there are no refunds?

That's your bad then. I get that you're upset that you paid for a game and additional time that you no longer think is worth it. But if you're not having fun it's your own fault. Stop playing, go outside, play another game... something. That's like renting a movie realizing you hate it halfway in, then continuing to watch the rest of it because "well I paid for it".

To put it further into perspective I started FFXIV at launch... very disappointed... quit after a week... there's no point in playing a game you're not enjoying.

Edited by Radubadu

That's your bad then. I get that you're upset that you paid for a game and additional time that you no longer think is worth it. But if you're not having fun it's your own fault. Stop playing, go outside, play another game... something. That's like renting a movie realizing you hate it halfway in, then continuing to watch the rest of it because "well I paid for it".

To put it further into perspective I started FFXIV at launch... very disappointed... quit after a week... there's no point in playing a game you're not enjoying.

My fault? How about Bioware fixing their game so I can enjoy it?

check for yourself http://www.torstatus.net/

every single server cept maybe 3or4 are dropping population on a weekly basis

Unless you know how many total subs BW had/has and is Losing or Gaining a website that doesnt have that information holds no relevence.

It doesnt account for a lot of things. It shows Bergren colony, my server as standered when its been heavy ever since launch and is right now.

They dont also consider that maybe, people move from one server to another so yes, one servers population may be going down but another one goes up. People choose to ignore that and see that ""SOME"" serverslosing people means they all are which is just not ttrue.

I personally could care less how many people play as long as 500k play(Including the wife and I of course) so the game continues to be a profit and new content is made and the game stays alive.

Last I heard BW had 1.7million subs. Thats a far greater profit then the 500k needed. So at this moment, the game is not dieing

server merges are great and all... but it will only fix a few servers. The significant faction imbalances still exist.

Good point and we have no one to blame for the faction imbalance but ourselves not BW.

I personally played empire in SWG and will never touch republic. Just like I played horde in wow, wiould never touch alliance.

If they merge servers now, the game hits life support status and becomes Warhammer quicker than it already will anyway. The writing is on the wall.

They will wait and hold off until the launch in the other countries and pump numbers up again with a swift announcement to make it look good and hope to spark continuous interest, but there are just too many issues, the main one being that this isn't a MMO.

If they merge servers now, the game hits life support status and becomes Warhammer quicker than it already will anyway. The writing is on the wall.

They will wait and hold off until the launch in the other countries and pump numbers up again with a swift announcement to make it look good and hope to spark continuous interest, but there are just too many issues, the main one being that this isn't a MMO.

says your opinion.

1.7 million subs is not the 500k subs NEEDED to make a profit and keep the game afloat. Seems to be like it did well and is continuing to do well and I am staying, as well as the wife. You could, ya know stop playing if you hate it so much.

I personally havnt run into any bigs or any issues as you call them so looks like I got lucky. It also appears that my wife also got luck so thats cool.