Please stop broadcasting spoilers in General chat

Whetstone

This is a story based MMO. It can really hurt someone's enjoyment of the game if you ruin the story for them.

Spoilers always make me mad unless I go seeking them out. Listen to the OP spoiler spoilers, it isn't cool to ruin someone elses experience.

LOL - It's not punishable to chat in, OMG, general chat. If you don;t want to see spoilers turn off chat.

I'm actually going to look it up because I'm curious.

Also, spamming spoilers is not just chat. That is being what is popularly known as a mother *********** piece of **** ******e .

Edited by flyersfan

I'm actually going to look it up because I'm curious.

Also, spamming spoilers is not just chat. That is being what is popularly known as a mother *********** piece of **** ******e .

Look it up all you want. Players are free to talk about any aspect of the game they desire, amongst other things, in general chat. You don't want story ruined for you then turn it off or go play a single player game.

LOL - It's not punishable to chat in, OMG, general chat. If you don;t want to see spoilers turn off chat.

I'll bet you also think it's not punishable to break rules of the game by posting vile and offensive subject matter in chat either. You and those like you are the reason why I happily play this game as a single-player experience.

OP, I agree with you totally. Though I hated to do it, I was finally forced to turn off chat completely for this reason and the reason I stated above.

Look it up all you want. Players are free to talk about any aspect of the game they desire, amongst other things, in general chat. You don't want story ruined for you then turn it off or go play a single player game.

I totally wish that I could, but I got TOR instead of KotOR III. We've all got to make sacrifices here.

I would think being disrespectful to other players - even if talking about the game - is against the chat rules. Whether or not giving away story spoilers in main chat is disrespectful is up for debate, but you're wrong if you think just because you're discussing the game means you can say anything you want and it's perfectly fine.

Turn General off. It's just filled with idiots and trolls anyways.

Btw, there's nothing sexy about martyr complexes.

I would if General chat wasn't a necessity in finding a group for heroics/flash points.

And thanks for the free psychological profile. You are too kind.

This is a story based MMO. It can really hurt someone's enjoyment of the game if you ruin the story for them.

That's really disappointing. To be honest, I haven't encountered that a single time on two different servers. I think most servers are too busy e-raging on each other/telling "your Mom" & d**k and fart jokes in general chat.

Which reminds me: maybe I haven't witnessed such acts because I have general chat off more times than not.

Edited by IIII-IIII-IIII

Here is a big spoiler.

Every class story is pretty much the same. Somebody screws you over and then you spend 80 hours doing some random stuff to get "revenge", then you kill them and the story just abruptly ends.

Bioware are masters of story though.

Edited by Hypernetic