Official Q&A Thread for February 24th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Developers! Here's my question.

Will there be variations in the upcoming and highly anticipated guild ships? Like, for example, will there be more than one kind of guild ship for each faction? Like the choice between cruisers, carriers and research vessels, maybe?

In most of the mmo's i have played they have an auto attack feature the only requirement for this feature is to right click the target once and if the target is range you would continue to attack which would allow you to focus on you health or using other combat abilities. so my question is will swtor get a auto attack feature in the near future?

Are there any plans to address the fact that vibro knives and shotguns cannot be RE'd to get discoverable schematics? Coming from a player who plays an operative and a scoundrel this really stinks. Could you maybe also atleast say if this is a bug or by design? Edited by dailus

Any plans to support dual monitors? By that I mean, keep the game up and running in one monitor while I'm using the other monitor? Right now if you switch screens it reduces the game to the taskbar and goes through a reload of sorts when you come back to it.

Will we see Artifice crafters allowed to craft a wider array of color crystals than the currently available blue/green/red/yellow/high-level orange? Will Artifice crafters be allowed to craft more than the currently available Endurance/Crit Rating crystals? Will crystals such as the high-level orange colors be expanded to be available to lower-level players?

Hi my question is in regards to Marauder, when it was announced as being the pure DPS class, however it seems that no matter the spec it falls short of other dps within the game either by a short margin from advanced players or really falls behind, it seems marauders have to really try to keep up or even match other class damage. Is there any plans to adjust marauder? or are the devs happy with the current balence of the class?

Thanks for reading :)

I read in an earlier Q&A session that hoods being raised or lowered would be an option in an upcoming patch.

I'm wondering if this means that my Twi'lek force users will ever be able to see a hood at all? Currently, hoods don't work on them, though they did in the past, and I would really like to see this glitch fixed. It's really jarring and removes any headband you chose in creation.

As an avid pvp player i use tab to cycle my targets quite a lot, but in swtor the tab targeting is really bad compared to other games, currently you can tab target and end up with targets BEHIND you and on the sides out of your view, are there any plans on making tab targeting directional or improving tab targets in general to make it less random?. Edited by tkshinoda

Like some other players, I've been holding off on creating any alts because I'm not clear on how future enhancements (legacy system and SGRA) will apply to existing characters. Could you please summarize what I'll miss out on if I create a new character today? Thanks!

When can we expect Same Gender Romance Arcs (Options) (SGRAs) to be implemented? And when they are implemented, in what form? Will [Flirt] options be available for random NPCs as we quest, similar to how the game currently treats hetero-options, or will it only be an SGRA for our companion(s)? Will currently companions be made SGRA-able or is the intent to only make future, new companions an option for SGRAs? What is currently being done at BW-Austin in preparation for SGRA implementation?

This is mostly a curiosity question. I always had thought it would be a cool idea. Would it be possible to have an aesthetic slot on a character that would allow you to equip skins for an item, like a lightsaber, for example, to make it look like one of the sabers from the movies?