Just ran Directive 7 for the first time with a pug

Whats wrong with PuGs? I beat all flashpoints of my level from Black Talon to Directive 7 with random PuGs.

So thats where I got that Deprogrammer title. I cant find a freaking group when I was level 47. At level 49, I really pushed to get a group and I got one after whispering many people from my friends list, random people from Corellia and Ilum. It was tough for my group but we beat it. Good thing, nobody from my group is a noob.

Then I beat it again a day after.... after leveling to 50. I didnt encounter the bug but some people from my group said that they experienced it from their previous run. Maybe it wont bug when theyre with an Assassin like me. LOL.

Today it's my 2nd day as level 50 and I have beaten Kaon with another PuG.

Your lucky you didn't have the Interrogator bug then. Last time me and friends ran it, we got so many clones spammed we just figured out a way to skip that boss entirely.

Its was actually simple - all you had to do was kill the first 4 clones then DPS race the boss before you were overwhelmed

No flashpoints, even hardmodes, are difficult in pugs. If anyone is saying otherwise then they are either bad or trolling you.

I will say otherwise. I'm not bad nor trolling.

I run PUGs all the time on my server (including when we were all fresh 50s in crummy gear). At the beginning there were wipes learning fights, but as of late a death may happen but never a wipe. This is HM FPs.

What do I do? If I doubt an individual is ready, I check their gear. If it looks to be all level 47+, the relics support their class, and the secondary stats supports their role, then that's a good PUGer. If not, I tell them they're not ready and move on. When I'm inside the flashpoint, I make sure instructions are very clear. Explaining boss mechanics to new players, and during the early days of 50s is very important.

So what happens? We down content. Very easily. It's like running in guild groups. There are very few hiccups.

So what do I say? Hard modes are not hard.

Edited by Mavery

I will say otherwise. I'm not bad nor trolling.

I run PUGs all the time on my server (including when we were all fresh 50s in crummy gear). At the beginning there were wipes learning fights, but as of late a death may happen but never a wipe. This is HM FPs.

What do I do? If I doubt an individual is ready, I check their gear. If it looks to be all level 47+, the relics support their class, and the secondary stats supports their role, then that's a good PUGer. If not, I tell them they're not ready and move on. When I'm inside the flashpoint, I make sure instructions are very clear. Explaining boss mechanics to new players, and during the early days of 50s is very important.

So what happens? We down content. Very easily. It's like running in guild groups. There are very few hiccups.

So what do I say? Hard modes are not hard.

Every single one of my first clears of the hardmodes, save Kaon, were in pugs. Maybe 2-3 wipes max on the harder ones mainly due to gear, not mechanic execution. Most people I've seen can follow instructions pretty easily if you tell them what to do, it is a rare case that you'll find someone that will absolutely not listen to you if you know what you are talking about.

If you are wiping due to group members being undergeared, it is not really an issue that stems from the group being a pug but more of an issue with the said player not being geared enough, it happens in guild groups as well. Issues that stem from pugs are usually in the area of lack of coordination or unwillingness to work together, and most hardmode fights take very little coordination outside of "attack this first", "don't stand in this", and "interrupt this". They're mind numbingly easy and I can't think of a single one that is any harder on a PuG than on a group of people that have been playing together for a while.

Every single one of my first clears of the hardmodes, save Kaon, were in pugs. Maybe 2-3 wipes max on the harder ones mainly due to gear, not mechanic execution. Most people I've seen can follow instructions pretty easily if you tell them what to do, it is a rare case that you'll find someone that will absolutely not listen to you if you know what you are talking about.

If you are wiping due to group members being undergeared, it is not really an issue that stems from the group being a pug but more of an issue with the said player not being geared enough, it happens in guild groups as well. Issues that stem from pugs are usually in the area of lack of coordination or unwillingness to work together, and most hardmode fights take very little coordination outside of "attack this first", "don't stand in this", and "interrupt this". They're mind numbingly easy and I can't think of a single one that is any harder on a PuG than on a group of people that have been playing together for a while.

In other words, hard modes are really easy. :D

Its was actually simple - all you had to do was kill the first 4 clones then DPS race the boss before you were overwhelmed

No.. there's a bug that can causes rapidly spawning clones. As in a new clone spawns every 3 or 4 seconds for a certain class. The last time in for me it was when it tried cloning the gunslinger on every attempt we tried, but I've heard it can happen with other classes as well.

No.. there's a bug that can causes rapidly spawning clones. As in a new clone spawns every 3 or 4 seconds for a certain class. The last time in for me it was when it tried cloning the gunslinger on every attempt we tried, but I've heard it can happen with other classes as well.

Oh dam, glad i didn't get that