Powertech PvP brag thread

patman

Lol I find it hilarious that you say you can't do over 500k without AoE when i did 745k without a single AoE. Let me break it down for you

Been like a week. Why bother thinking of new excuses all the time and just post a stream of 600-700k dmg wins to show some consistency, as well as proving losing or winning "depends on the circumstances".

Must be easy with such a superior build and premades without getting roflstomped.

Edited by Moostick

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep posting screenshots dummies and watch the nerf hammer come down ask scoundrels/operatives about it.

If they balance the game based on whines, and so far there has been no proof of that whatsoever (someone whining about ops and then ops getting nerfed is not a proven causal link), then maybe.

But if that's how BW end up balancing the game I have no intention of staying anyway because balance will never even come close to being achieved like that.

Edited by Jestunhi

If they balance the game based on whines, and so far there has been no proof of that whatsoever (someone whining about ops and then ops getting nerfed is not a proven causal link), then maybe.

But if that's how BW end up balancing the game I have no intention of staying anyway because balance will never even come close to being achieved like that.

That happened in WoW, mind you lot.

The videos / screenshots from operatives doing 10k openers on light armor wearers is what got the kids to whine massively in the first place.

Keep posting screenshots and making threads like these and soon the class will get a nerf. Trust me. Bioware isn't THAT stupid, you know.

Go ahead, show us all how to burst above 12k damage in a couple of seconds.

Go ahead and show those 4k rail shots on tanks.

This thread is digging a grave for powertechs.

If I had an IQ of 2 digits or more I would stop posting high damage charts.

We all know those numbers have been gained by mindless AoE spamming with a pocket healer attached to your ***, not even doing objectives or trying to win the warzone.

Nevertheless, the whiners and the kids will USE these screens and USE them as an example for ALL powertechs, saying they must be nerfed.

If you DO insane damage, dont share it with everyone else. Bioware already caved in with the operative whiners and keep on posting and posting how OP powertechs are (They really arent unless they have 1-2 healers healing them and if they constantly get room to do their little combo) and soon this class aswell will be nerfed down.

Just giving a small warning here, don't feel attacked.

The videos / screenshots from operatives doing 10k openers on light armor wearers is what got the kids to whine massively in the first place.

Keep posting screenshots and making threads like these and soon the class will get a nerf. Trust me. Bioware isn't THAT stupid, you know.

Go ahead, show us all how to burst above 12k damage in a couple of seconds.

Go ahead and show those 4k rail shots on tanks.

This thread is digging a grave for powertechs.

If I had an IQ of 2 digits or more I would stop posting high damage charts.

We all know those numbers have been gained by mindless AoE spamming with a pocket healer attached to your ***, not even doing objectives or trying to win the warzone.

Nevertheless, the whiners and the kids will USE these screens and USE them as an example for ALL powertechs, saying they must be nerfed.

If you DO insane damage, dont share it with everyone else. Bioware already caved in with the operative whiners and keep on posting and posting how OP powertechs are (They really arent unless they have 1-2 healers healing them and if they constantly get room to do their little combo) and soon this class aswell will be nerfed down.

Just giving a small warning here, don't feel attacked.

Can you provide a shred of proof that whines caused nerfs?

No you can't.

All you can say is "people whined then it was nerfed". You can assume there's a link all you like but that doesn't make it so.

:edit:

If I burp then have a power cut it doesn't mean that my burp caused the power cut.

Edited by Jestunhi

If people take screenshots/videos of powertechs nuking 11K hpers and rolling pugs with 4 man premades resulting in 500K damage - 0 deaths, the only one taking those seriously are 12 year olds

Operatives burst damage was coupled with stuns, that's why they got nerfed. Not saying it was a needed nerf (i actually don't know any good operatives so I can't say) but that's what happened.

Edited by Umpire

Operatives got nerfed because backstab was just ridiculous. Not only did it crit for 7k, and on a heavy armor no less, it stunned you as well. And even if I did last long enough to survive the first stun, they could stealth and backstab again for a guaranteed finisher every 45(?) seconds. Edited by Moostick