Battlemaster Gear - Explaination

Organikal

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you're joking, right? Getting to 60 is nothing. It's a mark of participation. On average you get around 1k valor per game win OR lose. Valor rank is just a sign of how many games you've played. No real work at all. Just pvp for fun and it comes.

Plus, you are the one who decided 60 is a goal for you, and to be rewarded for. That's your own choice. Bioware doesn't have an obligation to give you a reward based on your perceived "work" you put into it.

Yeah sure it is nothing, except 285 hours of game time :rolleyes:

Again I have gone 2 weeks without a single token. I completed every daily and weekly available. that is 0 tokens in 32 bags. that is ********.

And I have gone 2 weeks without a single upgrade from Operations. I completed every boss available. That is 0 items in 20 kills. that is ********. Right?

Wrong. The point of a game like this is to keep people playing by giving them a CHANCE at gearing up. I noticed you didn't quit trying to get battlemaster bags after the first week of nothing. You kept trying. Their plan worked whether you whine or not.

you're joking, right? Getting to 60 is nothing. It's a mark of participation. On average you get around 1k valor per game win OR lose. Valor rank is just a sign of how many games you've played. No real work at all. Just pvp for fun and it comes.

Plus, you are the one who decided 60 is a goal for you, and to be rewarded for. That's your own choice. Bioware doesn't have an obligation to give you a reward based on your perceived "work" you put into it.

Yeah MMOs have a history of not rewarding time investments... oh wait...

Well his math is correct, so I'm going to say he knows more than you.

I'm tired of this 3 week BS. Yeah, maybe if you just did the dialy/weekly a few times. But you didn't open 48 bags and get nothing.

If 100,000 people did the same, then you might be the only one who didnt get anything.

Your just liars that are upset that you didn't get your coms quite as fast as you thought you should.

Yes everyone who is having **** luck is a liar, they come to the forums to make up stuff to troll people, please put on your tin foil hat.

Maths theory does not equal what happens to how people get gear in a game btw, especially when it is a chance that is coded into a game.

And I have gone 2 weeks without a single upgrade from Operations. I completed every boss available. That is 0 items in 20 kills. that is ********. Right?

Wrong. The point of a game like this is to keep people playing by giving them a CHANCE at gearing up. I noticed you didn't quit trying to get battlemaster bags after the first week of nothing. You kept trying. Their plan worked whether you whine or not.

If their plan was to piss off a lot of their customers, yes it worked! They fixed the problem with Champion gear because there was such a huge uproar of people hating the system, you might think they would take the hint that people hate the BM system as well.

They already said they are removing gear progression through dailies, obviously this is a step in the right direction from RNG.

I'm wondering how anyone can state that the BM bags are working fine when the devs themselves admit there is an issue with the BM bags. Do people not believe the devs? Either way, they said it will be fixed in a future patch so it's not too bad.

Source? I've read all the dev chats and posts, I've never seen that or even heard about them admitting things are wrong with BM bags. In the posts I have seen, they've stated that the BM drop rate is 25% and it's working just fine.

Source? I've read all the dev chats and posts, I've never seen that or even heard about them admitting things are wrong with BM bags. In the posts I have seen, they've stated that the BM drop rate is 25% and it's working just fine.

when they updated the champ bags they said they would change BM bags in 1.2

Edited by gryhmr

It's all good guys, my drop rate is about 60% since I made BM. I'm sure there are BMs out there somewhere with as good %. They simply don't bother complaining about it. So my 60% averages out with other people's bad luck and it all works out in the end.

^^ This.

If you have > 25% drop rate you're not going to come to the forums and QQ about it or make glowings posts regarding, YAY MY DROP RATE IS AWESOME.

You only ever see the negative, that's how forums work. People come here to complain thus that's all you see and it skews the perception incorrectly. Forums are all about QQ and gamers in large part are a very whiny bunch who have serious entitlement issues.

Nothing new.

^^ This.

If you have > 25% drop rate you're not going to come to the forums and QQ about it or make glowings posts regarding, YAY MY DROP RATE IS AWESOME.

You only ever see the negative, that's how forums work. People come here to complain thus that's all you see and it skews the perception incorrectly. Forums are all about QQ and gamers in large part are a very whiny bunch who have serious entitlement issues.

Nothing new.

Except when you see large number of threads on the same issue, with lots of posters voicing the same opinion it is usually an issue which is changed in future patches.

The forum is a microcosm of the larger player base, and trends of the forum usually reflect the direction in which patches are tailored too.

^^ This.

Nothing new.

you failed to see sarcasm.

Except when you see large number of threads on the same issue, with lots of posters voicing the same opinion it is usually an issue which is changed in future patches.

The forum is a microcosm of the larger player base, and trends of the forum usually reflect the direction in which patches are tailored too.

You obviously missed the point and can't understand logic.

This is a simple statistical roll in the game. Easy to program, almost impossible to screw up.

Forums are not a microcosm of the larger player base, they're typically the whiniest elitest QQ'ers who are upset and want to come cry to someone or vent.

You must be new to MMO's.

This is a simple statistical roll in the game. Easy to program, almost impossible to screw up.

Forums are not a microcosm of the larger player base, they're typically the whiniest elitest QQ'ers who are upset and want to come cry to someone or vent.

no you must be if you think time does not equal reward in an mmo.

Yeah, and what reflects on a lot of changes to the game thus far - whines, you can call them whines anyway, but if people didn't "whine" hardly anything would be changed in this game- people need to complain to improve things, admittedly not all complaints garner equal weight but like I said a large proportion of complaints on one topic will more often than not correlate to a change in a future patch.

Also, well done on insulting me, really classy.

Edited by Manigma