20+ ppl lagfest excuses

Riddickcz

Why making MMO (massive multiplayer online game) that cant handle having more than 20 ppl in the same area without significant decrease of performance?

I mean really. 50 players in ilum causing You to drop to 2fps no matter how low Your settings are and no matter how imba Your machine is.

Why bother making a game for millions where 50 ppl cant be together?

And why ppl excuse this game?

Did You see decrease of performance in world events in Rift with 60+ ppl and tons of mobs? No.

Did You see decrease of performance in WoW Alterac Valey where there are 60vs60? No.

Stop excusing (according to You) perfect MMO..where when it comes to actual MMO experience, the game is unplayable. Its pathetic.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did You see decrease of performance in world events in Rift with 60+ ppl and tons of mobs? No.

Did You see decrease of performance in WoW Alterac Valey where there are 60vs60? No.

Yes I did, in fact a lot of people did, where you there for launch?

No, because WoW is ****** out dated game with blocky models.

Because they are amatures at MMO.

They saw $$$ signs when you put Star Wars and MMO together. But forgot the part where it actually needed to be a decent game.

Guild Wars 2 will not be a WoW killer... it will be a TOR killer.

Really?

Still hold that opinion when GW2 goes to console

I dont know maybe the fact that the game is unplayable has nothing to do with me posting on forums?

Your comment is absolutely irrelevant.

Come on. Don't you know if you don't like the game, you are supposed to stop playing and forget it ever existed, and the money you spent on it? Get with the program. ;)

This game proves that you can brand a turd with the Star Wars IP and make bank.

There are engines out there that support 500 v 500. Does a 300 million dollar budget not even cover the fundamentals (100 v 100)?

The more time goes by, the more people are waking up to the fact that this MMO is just some lazily slapped together money grab.

Why making MMO (massive multiplayer online game) that cant handle having more than 20 ppl in the same area without significant decrease of performance?

I mean really. 50 players in ilum causing You to drop to 2fps no matter how low Your settings are and no matter how imba Your machine is.

Why bother making a game for millions where 50 ppl cant be together?

And why ppl excuse this game?

Stop excusing (according to You) perfect MMO..where when it comes to actual MMO experience, the game is unplayable. Its pathetic.

What about the beautiful voices of the quests?????????

It's da greatest game ever, who matters if it's only a brand with a nearly flash game in?!

I dont know maybe the fact that the game is unplayable has nothing to do with me posting on forums?

It's not that I want you gone, but if had a game that I find unplayable I would throw it in the rubbish bin and play something else.

This game proves that you can brand a turd with the Star Wars IP and make bank.

There are engines out there that support 500 v 500. Does a 300 million dollar budget not even cover the fundamentals (100 v 100)?

The more time goes by, the more people are waking up to the fact that this MMO is just some lazily slapped together money grab.

Wrong on engine statement.

Wrong on 300m statement.

Last night was my first time doing Ilum battles, and man..........it was a lagfest. I believe all in all there were around 50-60 people in the same area, and I had issues trying to target people. This is definately something that needs to be addressed, but I don't think it's gamebreaking imo. I still enjoy the game. I even turned down my settings to low to see if it would make a difference, but nope.

It's not that I want you gone, but if had a game that I find unplayable I would throw it in the rubbish bin and play something else.