ALT's; Do you have one?

Newbrax

How many of you have an alt that your actively playing?

I started an assassin as my main during opening day of early access. Got him to 50 and in all honesty I got kind of bored with the class. Anyway, just a few weeks ago I made a mercenary and all the sudden he's lvl 50! This is the first MMO that I've successfully leveled an alt to max level. The class story makes leveling a lot easier for me to stay interested in the character.

How many alts do you guys have and what level are they? What classes were you drawn to after you finished your main? I think my next character will be Republic, probably a sentinel.

Edited by Newbrax

I don't have ALTS, the concept of an alternative character only holds true if I had a main character, which I do not. I have 6 characters I play, one of them is a level 50 and is now retired and only does crew skills and helps people out, since I am not interested in the hamster wheel grind at 50.

I play characters on both factions as the mood takes me and I love the stories of each one. Each one has a "feel" to it and a real story behind it and its companion.

Love this game.

Currently have two characters - a level 50 commando, and a level 45 Jedi Sage. Wouldn't call either one of them an alt because I spend a significant amount of time on each. And once my sage hits 50 and I have her where I want her, I'm rolling a Jedi knight.

I have six toons, only one of which I consider an alt as it's my second smuggler that runs with hubby's trooper. I've not maxed any of them yet but I've got one at 33, another at 28, and the rest in the teens. I intend to try every class at least once.

Well for those that mentioned it being linear, your absolutely right. Didn't see myself space barring through the game at all, especially at release. Going through my mercenary though I space barred 70% of the repeated content (the other 30% being the story and class/companion quests). I'm in the mood to start a Republic character now.

I was going to create an Alt for for main toon, but i was put back by the fact you have to by another copy of the game and im not folking out another £49+ for a copy just to have an working Alt to stand by and help with my main. I dont mind paying another sub but not for another copy of the game just to get a Registration Code.

If there is away around it please some one tell me, or am i just not looking properly :eek:

I was going to create an Alt for for main toon, but i was put back by the fact you have to by another copy of the game and im not folking out another £49+ for a copy just to have an working Alt to stand by and help with my main. I dont mind paying another sub but not for another copy of the game just to get a Registration Code.

If there is away around it please some one tell me, or am i just not looking properly :eek:

Just click...create...new.....character? Lol no need to buy another game copy or another subscription although I bet BioWare would love you forever if you did :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.