PvP is a Joke: Ranged classes need adjustment

BobaFurz

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Range dominates the 10-49 brackets and I dont care what we have at lvl 50. Stop already talking about l2p..telling me things like someone would play the first time an mmorpg.

You're in the kiddie bracket which spans 39 levels, of course you are encountering balance issues.

The op needs a box of tissues and a hug. There will never be an across the board range nerf. Ever. There wont be because that would ruin the game. Well, ruin is relative with this steaming pile of **** but you get the idea.

Rank 62 Scoundrel.

If ranged is King dont tell the 2 classes that are meant to be king of range snipers and gunslingers. Heck as of now if I see anouther gunslinger in WZ's im amazed. So what ever nerf you have in mind make sure it leaves us alone. That 10 meter range crap would end us and snipers as a class pretty much for pvp.

Yeah, go to Illum and watch how pvp looks like...last resort where even an idiot can see how crappy mass pvp looks like in swtor and how "dominant" melee acts in group pvp. Shuddup already with the nonsens some write here. Edited by BobaFurz

My scoundrel ruled the boards in 10-49 WZs, rarely did he earn less than 6 medals and average 8-9 even when republics lost. You are correct regarding range class focus. Range has typically more survivalbility, easy spam attacks, attacks that are aoe dmg fluff, heals, stuns, and since most pvp players want easy dmg points they flock to the classes that prove to be better in PvP. Our server is noticing an increase in Agents and Scoundrels because of the incredible kill counts/burst single dmg scores being put up. But as of yesterday out of 26 lvl 50s 9 imps were on sages, 5 merc, 1 op, 2 powertech, 4 assassin, 4 jug. The Rep side had 15 lvl 50s, 5 sentinels, 1 sage, 2 guardians, 3 vangaurds, 1 scoundrel, 2 gunslingers, 1 shadow.

Gotta love a gathering of level 10-49 scrubs. Well you dont want to hear me say L2p, but thats all I can say. Melee classes wreck ranged classes, to be honest. They have insane gap closers and if not they make up for it with insane damage. As a sorcerer I can only dream of critting above 4k. When I see a geared sentinel coming at me all I can do is run my *** off, because however bad that sentinel is, you only need a 2 digit IQ to faceroll a ranged class.

I think you ladies should quit your whining and focus on skillcapping your class in the first place, which is not what you have been doing, apparantly.

Whining about ranged classes is like whining about why the man with no legs gets to have a wheelchair and you dont.

Gotta love a gathering of level 10-49 scrubs. Well you dont want to hear me say L2p, but thats all I can say. Melee classes wreck ranged classes, to be honest. They have insane gap closers and if not they make up for it with insane damage. As a sorcerer I can only dream of critting above 4k. When I see a geared sentinel coming at me all I can do is run my *** off, because however bad that sentinel is, you only need a 2 digit IQ to faceroll a ranged class.

I think you ladies should quit your whining and focus on skillcapping your class in the first place, which is not what you have been doing, apparantly.

Whining about ranged classes is like whining about why the man with no legs gets to have a wheelchair and you dont.

Sentinel is the anti-healer due to their interupts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.