For everyone complaining they cant pvp when hitting level 50....

Skitlz

I hit level 50 this past thursday night. I played a total of 4 hours on friday, and about 6 total on saturday from morning to night. none on sunday and 2.5 hours on monday.

I am now full centurion with the champion lightsaber and champion boots. I have over 450 expertise and 16.8k HP. that is 4 days after i dinged 50 2 of which i didnt play at all.

What i did do to achieve this was simple. I had 1k merc and 1k warzone commendations waiting and a bag in the cargo hold. Opened 6 bags soon as i dinged. Then i did my daily on friday, Ilum and Warzone. Saturday i did 2 more dailys and finished up both weeklys (as i didnt know if i would get to play sunday or monday or not due to work, im on call 24/7, and still work 40 hrs per week for those who are going to whine). I didnt play at all on sunday, and monday i did 2 dailys and bought another warzone bag.

Within 4 days....4 days im complete purple gear cent and some champion.

And yes full cent gear players can beat champ geared players in a fight, even a chance at a BM if you ahve a decent weapon and dont suck.

Its just sad so many PPl QQ, ive never had an MMO where i dinged 50 and in 4 days had full purples. Its pathetic really, that people still think its "hard" to get geared. Take in mind im not addressing hte RNG for the BM stuff i know that does suck but the fresh 50's have nothing to complain about.

**** it took me a good month to get full pvp gear and i still am missing 6 champ pieces, i dont know how any new 50 can complain about the bags now or gear in general.

I know man i feel sorry for people like you. as an avid mmo player i understand hardwork = good gear thats the way its been and it will always be. and generally if your not skilled u wont get the gear, and if you do, you will still get rolled by people.

It's like this in most games, you're a new max level so it is going to be more difficult to catch up gear wise but Swtor is probably one of the easiest games to acquire pvp gear in to do so.

Just deal with it for a couple of weeks or so and you'll be fine!

Probably depends on what server/faction you are aswell, I dinged 50 5 days ago with 1 champ bag and 1000 comm so 6 bag in total....That was the only ones I opened, I didn't win a single WF since Saturday, too many new 50 in my faction, too many geared ones in the imps, we get smashed every WF :/

Come back when you're 5 level 50 Republics on for the whole Weekend. Then I'll listen.

3 on Week days. Feels good man

EDIT; I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated, cause It's clearly a l2p issue from my side. Why am I not multi boxing?

Edited by SpawnMorePsi

I know man i feel sorry for people like you. as an avid mmo player i understand hardwork = good gear thats the way its been and it will always be. and generally if your not skilled u wont get the gear, and if you do, you will still get rolled by people.

do you want to know how bad my luck is....last night i opened 4 more bags and with the lowered chance to get a champ token i got my 4th skirt last night.

I agree that it is not that hard to get up and running when first reaching 50. I myself reached 50 late on monday and had also saved up 1000 wz and mercenary tokens having already bought a champion bag which i kept on my person. With those i bought centurion chest, legs and a champion relic. Last night i completed both the daily and weekly wz win quests giving me another 4 bags and also managed to get enough wz tokens to buy an additional bag. Now i have 4 pieces of centurion gear and am saving for the champion lightsaber.

It's not that much fun participating in PvP at the start, you just have to accept that you are going to be cannon fodder for the most part but it will get better later if you stick with it. In my first couple of pvp games at 50 i came out with 9 medals, which is pretty respectable considering i was one of the worst geared people in there (i play a juggernaut so no ranged/stealth kills, medals mainly gotten from shielding/supporting others). In the other games i have played i have gotten anything from 3-6 medals - not that great, but that's just the way it is at the moment.

Those that pick on me because the have the gear-advantage are just earning themselves a place on 'the list'. Once i catch them up i am going to pummel them.

Not everyone know about champ bag or stacking pvp comms and buying one more bag for that matter. A lot of people don't even pvp until after reaching lvl 50 and when they do, they have no clue as to what to do, or how to behave. The only thing that they learn is that just about anyone steamrolls them in a matter of seconds.

I didn't knew about champ bags either and I barely pvp during my way to lvl50 on my first char(the ques are terrible in Treyus Accademy).

Now I'm on my second char, gunslinger on a different server and I keep getting instant ques most of the time, which allows me to rack up both valor and pvp comms real fast. It's just too darn bad that we have that darn 1k limit.

Not everyone know about champ bag or stacking pvp comms and buying one more bag for that matter. A lot of people don't even pvp until after reaching lvl 50 and when they do, they have no clue as to what to do, or how to behave. The only thing that they learn is that just about anyone steamrolls them in a matter of seconds.

I didn't knew about champ bags either and I barely pvp during my way to lvl50 on my first char(the ques are terrible in Treyus Accademy).

Now I'm on my second char, gunslinger on a different server and I keep getting instant ques most of the time, which allows me to rack up both valor and pvp comms real fast. It's just too darn bad that we have that darn 1k limit.

well if you wait to pvp late in your grind you are putting yourself at a huge disadvantage and how can anyone not know what a champion bag is will all the QQing that has been going on these forums for...well since the first 50 got one and made a thread complaining about one.

The important detail he's leaving out here is during those 4 days, how many WZs did he win compared to lose? I think the big difference is whether you're on the dominant faction for your server. If you're on the side that loses most of their WZ matches, 4 days becomes 4 weeks.

PvP is probably one of the areas with the least reliable in game information provided. So lots of people have no idea that they should get a champ bag and cap commendations before hitting 50. Furthermore even less people consider the benefit of getting level 46 weapons and taking the +25 expertise mods out for an easy 5 125 or so expertise on hitting level 50. Personally I find it annoying that one can't bank more than 1k commendations or at least bank extra Champ bags, though I wholly understand the reason for both limitations.

I don't think people should be complaining about level 50 entry difficulty at the moment... but then I don't think people should be complaining about lots of what they complain about in MMOs.

Edited by SWImara

you would have to be living under a rock if you dont have a good general idea on how pvp works. With the chatter on the fleets, these forums, your guild(probably not in one if you are this clueless) friends(again probably dont have any if you are this clueless) or just asking a random person you get any information all it takes is asking thats how you learn.