4 Sorcerers > 8 Operatives in Huttball

Tokosteef

operatives are the weakest class ingame if you ignore all those deluded people who died to one operative that usedd cooldowns adn the rest of the time hidden himsefl because he coulnt do **** without cooldowns and adrenals...

obviously the sorceres are going to win... put a better class not the weakest class to go against sorcerers

Negative. Different classes fill different roles. As a Concealment Operative I feel pretty good with the current state of the class.

The only Operatives crying about how "weak" the class are, are the terrible ones.

Edited by deltaminus

ah but good sir, that is not the question here. I would still take 8 sorcerers over 8 operatives in voidstar though.

I wouldn't. Sorcs biggest strength over most classes in Huttball is their range/knockbacks due to all the scafolds. There are no scafolds in Voidstar and Operatives will have an easy time bursting down the pesky Sorcs.

Surge nerf has also made PvP much more balanced. So in some ways it really will simply come down to which set of 8 players is better at their respective class.

Edited by deltaminus

Negative. Different classes fill different roles. As a Concealment Operative I feel pretty good with the current state of the class.

The only Operatives crying about how "weak" the class are, are the terrible ones.

Spec into the medic tree, fraps it and show us how awesome you are then !! Because I can guarantee when medics say that their operatives are weak, it's not because they are terrible players.

Spec into the medic tree, fraps it and show us how awesome you are then !! Because I can guarantee when medics say that their operatives are weak, it's not because they are terrible players.

It's nice to see you ignored the part about how I play Concealment, despite how "weak" it is. I'll never play a healer as I prefer playing a carry, always have.

I've seen tons of good operative healers on my server. Ones that manage to tank Battlemasters while in Centurion gear. I guess you're not one of them.

Edited by deltaminus

I bet 10 credits that "deltaminus" is NOT playing an Operative as stated.

On topic: 4 Sorcs beat 8 Operatives in Huttball easiely.

Also: 8 Sorcs/Assassins will beat any 8 player mix team consisting of the remaining classes in Huttball easiely

It's nice to see you ignored the part about how I play Concealment, despite how "weak" it is. I'll never play a healer as I prefer playing a carry, always have.

I've seen tons of good operative healers on my server. Ones that manage to tank Battlemasters while in Centurion gear. I guess you're not one of them.

I did not ignore it - the thread is about operatives, you said you were happy with the CLASS not just you concealment spec, the CLASS your happy with has a medic in it.

Then you go into the realms of fantasy - fraps your games and post them for us to see, shouldn't be too hard seeing as you see TONS of them - personally, myself and the over medics won't hold are breath or expect to see anything.... well ever....

yada, yada, yada - seriously, poor come back....

Edited by Aedgyth

I wouldn't. Sorcs biggest strength over most classes in Huttball is their range/knockbacks due to all the scafolds. There are no scafolds in Voidstar and Operatives will have an easy time bursting down the pesky Sorcs.

Surge nerf has also made PvP much more balanced. So in some ways it really will simply come down to which set of 8 players is better at their respective class.

try capping a door with 8 force storms raining down on your head