Make Biometric Crystal Alloy Not BoP

Mikeydecoy

I just cancelled my account because of this BS.

I want to obtain a few pieces of this for PVP purposes but the PVE snobs wont let me play in their reindeer games because I dont have the proper toys to play along.

So I take my ball and go home. (And my 90 day recurring subscription with me)

I still have 43 days left. Either Bioware can make it so I can obtain this piece without having to PVE to death by making it sellable. (Ill pay 1 mil for a piece). They can make it obtainable in PVP bags, or expensive to buy like those pricey mounts. ANYTHING other than this nonsense.

Just spent an hour being wiped continually in HM flashpoint because it was 3 assasssins 1 Merc and apparently it wasnt the lack of DPS in the group that caused this. It was because I have full Champ PVP gear. Thats why we wiped. (Sarcasm off)

Well the current idea seems to be that they are making them tradeable in the future but if you took your ball home already nobody will miss you.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cancelled my account because of this BS.

I want to obtain a few pieces of this for PVP purposes but the PVE snobs wont let me play in their reindeer games because I dont have the proper toys to play along.

So I take my ball and go home. (And my 90 day recurring subscription with me)

I still have 43 days left. Either Bioware can make it so I can obtain this piece without having to PVE to death by making it sellable. (Ill pay 1 mil for a piece). They can make it obtainable in PVP bags, or expensive to buy like those pricey mounts. ANYTHING other than this nonsense.

Just spent an hour being wiped continually in HM flashpoint because it was 3 assasssins 1 Merc and apparently it wasnt the lack of DPS in the group that caused this. It was because I have full Champ PVP gear. Thats why we wiped. (Sarcasm off)

No that wouldn't be the reason you wiped. I raided for quite a while early on in nothing but champ gear, then went right to rakata. If you guys were wiping it's either because:

A.) You're doing it wrong, get a better strat.

B.) The other players were undergeared.

C.) One or more of you are that bad at the game.