Warzone Quitters ...

TheRFC

Yes and Bioware has the right to penalize them for leaving until they stop doing it as Bioware sees fit.

good thing for many people they have not yet made use of that then.

by the time they implement this, I am pretty sure most of the serious pvp crowd will be long gone. so no harm done at all, perma leave for better pvp in other games (like gw2) > swtor wz lolpenalty

Edited by mufutiz

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with the OP. The way it is now, if I join a WZ on a team that is losing and has no chance to win, why would I stay? It is just a waste of my time.

If the dailies were done another way, such as medals or something, I would stay and get into the action because winning and losing becomes less important. I will still try to win, because I hate to lose.

That said, I will continue to quit if I join a game with no chance of victory, because the cost/benefit ratio is 1:0.

Edited by ouTJumped

good thing for many people they have not yet made use of that then.

by the time they implement this, I am pretty sure most of the serious pvp crowd will be long gone. so no harm done at all, perma leave for better pvp in other games (like gw2) > swtor wz lolpenalty

Good for the leavers and AFKers, yes.

As its the only way to fix the problem, I am pretty sure it will come with ranked games or soon after that.

countless times i see people leaving, multiple people leaving and still a majority of the time my team still wins because those who stayed are the ONLY ones who actually TRY to win

the warzone quitters will soon get what's coming to them

Edited by nerfAvari

But some people don't deserve fun.

Such as

1. People who only pvp untill their dailies are completed

2. People who are a scoundrel or an operative

3. People who took male bodytype 3

4. People who have those huge speeders that just get in everyone's way

5. People who quit warzones with out there being an emergency

6. People who do not stand near the party bomb

7. People who join a PVE server to then solely PVP.

These people deserve suffering

/fixed

I'm so glad I don't do warzones anymore with all those skill-less haters who want to force people from their own faction to stay and cover their medal farm while losing games.

=)

Hate it for them, if I stay I still might not help them farm medals unless I'm just in a mood to. There are ways to not contribute to fools doing foolish things other than leaving a match.

This argument has both sides looking uneducated. Since both sides are arguing that the other is selfish. Until you all find common ground you will never agree and thus shouldn't even socialize. This is no better than a religion vs science debate.

The people who hate quitters argue you are being selfish for leaving a Warzone instead of staying in it to complete. That leaving it is selfish.

This is agreeable, it is generally selfish to leave for your own reasons, however, their main argument holds true.

It is selfish for you to queue into a Warzone without farming up a little bit of gear and learning to play. If you are a bad player you are being selfish riding the coattails of those who are better than you.

Both arguments have validity both arguments are true. So to fix this, all of you bad players who want carried need to L2P first. Then once you learn to play, anyone who leaves a game that is going south is a selfish jerk because he is leaving an even match intentionally harming his team.

This argument has both sides looking uneducated. Since both sides are arguing that the other is selfish. Until you all find common ground you will never agree and thus shouldn't even socialize. This is no better than a religion vs science debate.

The people who hate quitters argue you are being selfish for leaving a Warzone instead of staying in it to complete. That leaving it is selfish.

This is agreeable, it is generally selfish to leave for your own reasons, however, their main argument holds true.

It is selfish for you to queue into a Warzone without farming up a little bit of gear and learning to play. If you are a bad player you are being selfish riding the coattails of those who are better than you.

Both arguments have validity both arguments are true. So to fix this, all of you bad players who want carried need to L2P first. Then once you learn to play, anyone who leaves a game that is going south is a selfish jerk because he is leaving an even match intentionally harming his team.

I like this guy.

oh god OP i kinda cried a little as i laughted so much.

do you really think they are gonna change the make-up this early after release , maybe in a fair few months when they have people who will stick around and still play.

people have problems in WZ. I for one lag like mad at alderan i think just graphics as my laptop is medium build but i do run everything on low and have problems.

if your looking for pvp that means you have to this that and the other without having the most fun had this is not the game you want.

No, it is not selfish to queue for a warzone while "undergeared." Are you freaking kidding? What is the definition of "undergeared" anyways? Yours of course!

Next you'll argue it's selfish to queue for a warzone if you're a "bad player." By whose definition? Yours of course!

Edited by EternalFinality

No, it is not selfish to queue for a warzone while "undergeared." Are you freaking kidding?

Next you'll argue it's selfish to queue for a warzone if you're a "bad player." By whose definition? Yours of course!

In the better part of a few hours you can farm/purchase/craft a full set of artifact gear so you won't enter with your level 30 quest items you never upgraded. Entering the warzone in your completely old leveling guild is no more a detriment to the team than the guy who quits the warzones because everyone is in bad gear or don't know how to pass a huttball.

That is no more different than it is to argue the "legit" reasons a person has to leave a warzone. When the definition of "legit" is "yours of course!"

All you are doing is confirming how irrational both sides of the argument is. Thus, the people arguing should simply agree to disagree and stop being immature.

Edited by Meiu

feel free to put my up as a quitter i will keep doing it until i see a match that isnt made out of either afk botters, medal farmers who dont give **** about winning, and the worst of all, the total eliteists noobs that are more noobs, then ME AND THATS LOOOOW,

if i see my team acting like a bunch of monkeys farming medals, and not giving any attention to objectives, and i mean ANY of them, yes il quit,

if i see a player desperatly calling for help, and im the only one that comes, while the rest insists of saying "l2p" while they stand still on a base thats not attacked il throw it in their face and quit,

i join a match thats already lost, aka 2-0 in huttball, and team cant even cross midfield and the timer says match just started, yes il quit, they score two goals that fast, either im seeing speedhackers, or the worst team of monkeys on my side, while the other most likely is on vent if its a guild group.

if i join at voidstar 2'd round, and see we have 3 min to complete ir (perfect run needed) il quit, if the enemy team was able to pull that off, their defence will be the same, get real.

alderaan, if i join late, and see my team behind by at least 50% and they barely keep the one base, yes i quit,

examples: cause i know some of you flammers are just idiots and farmers.

i just played two huttballs, and three voidstars, and last one alderaan towers,

in both huttballs, my team touched the ball six times, two by me, whenever i passed the ball when close to death, my teammates either, ran AWAY from the ball, or reset it on purpose even tho no enemy was even close, thy didnt try to score, they farmed medals,

in voidstar, first match as well as third, same thing, medal farming, ignoring the doors, or cries for help unless most of the enemy team was there, then they switched sides, but ignored bombs,

the second match, the afk'ers, standing on a door, in a team of 8, four ppl (same guild) stood at one door as well as two more randoms, not one attacker on this door, on the other two people tried to hold them off, while we saw them stand at the other door doing nothing. bomb is planted, they call out asking how the hell they planted even though they should know they outnumbered us easily. no logic works on these people.

even as door was blown they didnt move to next room, they just stood there,

in alderaan, team of 7, five stand at the one base we hold, they have the nerve to ask why we didnt cap the other two, i raged for two min on them, saying things a five year old would understand, but not these people.

you want to stop the quitters OP? first deal with the cause of the quitters, if you tell me you have never, NEVER seen any of what i have described above, please tell me your "perfect server" so i can move there and confirm it, otherwise ****, and ****.

i will keep quitting until i see a match thats even a possible win i wont waste my time in a match where i have to add up to three or more players, i refuse to carry a team to victory yes, even make the attempt if they are not willing to do so as well,

add a CD to pvp if you wish, ppl will still leave, they will eat this debuff with happiness instead of playing with some of the "lesser gifted" players, yes i mean the *******, and not the mental disabled ones, i mean the noob ******* or eliteist *******. :D

Yeah, I love being stomped by a premade in at least t2 pvp gear while I am the one or two out of all the people on my team with pvp gear.

I am going to either leave and free up a spot or afk and contribute nothing to the team. Until they separate premades from pugs people are going to leave games.