Is it legit to say this game was best of 2011 >_>???

Lisarn

Official launch being December 20th and all that leaves 11 days till 2012 so I mean... when I see advertisements for SWTOR on some sites saying it was best mmorpg of 2011 thats sorta weird...

If u call me retarded I'm doing my best. :D

Official launch being December 20th and all that leaves 11 days till 2012 so I mean... when I see advertisements for SWTOR on some sites saying it was best mmorpg of 2011 thats sorta weird...

If u call me retarded I'm doing my best. :D

IDK but skyrim was the best game of the year, overall.

Fallout 4, Dishonored, or Borderlands 2 will probably get game of the year for 2012.

Guild Wars 2 will get MMO of the year.

Edited by Tuscad

GW2 comes out in 2012.

Terra too(I think).

Figure it out yourself.

Better stay 2011 for SWTOR.

GW2 open beta is 3 weeks away, the press is actually testing it as we speak - NDA is up on February 20th, expect to read tons about GW2 on February 21st. If evertying goes well peeps say we can expect a summer release as ArenaNet has stated in the past that GW2 is going live shortly after the open beta. But to me that seems unlikely, a release in the fall is way more likely (who wants to play MMOs during August and 35 degrees Celcius?)

TERA goes live May 1st in the states and May 3rd in Europe, with early access granted during late April.

Edited by darthtoph

GW2 comes out in 2012.

Terra too(I think).

Figure it out yourself.

Better stay 2011 for SWTOR.

Tera is terable at least that should be the nickname. Maybe Terabad.

GW2, don't know, not my thing but could be better.

This game doesn't have much going for it right now since there's nothing to do so maybe you're right after all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.