The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Give me a legitimate reason to NOT have a LFD tool.

EvilTrollGuy

that doesn't solve the problem. I still can't get into cross server groups. Getting into single server groups takes too long to be worth my time.

actually it does solve the problem "YOU NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE THE FLEET OR RAID" the gear is mailed to you...........! So why would you need to X-server they can also give you a 700% DMG buff and a 700% def buff if you still wanted to raid!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually it does solve the problem "YOU NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE THE FLEET OR RAID" the gear is mailed to you...........! So why would you need to X-server they can also give you a 700% DMG buff and a 700% def buff if you still wanted to raid!

Given up any semblance contribution huh?

I'd have to check but I was sure I saw you posting in favor of a Xserver lfg.

Are you now against it? or is this completely random?

I lost that long ago... Faith I mean. ;)

But I'm liking this quote better atm... "Getting into single server groups takes too long to be worth my time." ..It speaks in droves! :D

And I agree with him when it takes me 3-4 hours to form a group it's not worth my time so i go back to questing/pvp.

actually it does solve the problem
No, it doesn't. I still can't get into cross server groups at all. And getting into same server groups takes too long still

"YOU NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE THE FLEET OR RAID" the gear is mailed to you...........!
How does that help me get into cross server groups? Or get into groups in a reasonable amount of time?

A question for the pro-guys (& gals)...

Are you all in guilds? And if not... Why?

Just curious, it would answer some thoughts about LFD. :)

Because being in a guild would solve my low pop server or faction problems.

Or time problems.

Or make the available players at my level range more.

Let me ask you negative folks something:)

Id your current method works why do you care about an optional tool who would only endanger you if the majority wanted to use it over your method including in your case your guildys and friends :):):):):)

Thought I'd format it similarly to your posts to help out.

I'm only in favor of a LFD tool is it's same server only.

Why?

Because, the worst thing about cross realm dungeon groups is not the hundreds and hundreds of bad pugs you get before you finally find a decent group. It's that one beautiful perfect pug where everyone knows exactly what they're doing and syncs perfectly...

And you're never going to see those people again. Ever.

Edited by Rilauven

Your wants are irrelevant to the topic.

Your wants are irrelevent to the topic as well.

There that was fun. and completely accurate in a weird way.

can we get back to logical posts or has the counter-argument given up and is just trying to drag us all down to random gibberish?

I'm only in favor of a LFD tool is it's same server only.

Why?

Because, the worst thing about cross realm dungeon groups is not the hundreds and hundreds of bad pugs you get before you finally find a decent group. It's that one beautiful perfect pug where everyone knows exactly what they're doing and syncs perfectly...

And your never going to see those people again. Ever.

That's not actually an argument against cross server lfd. You can group with those people again in wow, for example (I'm not sure about rift)

That's might be an argument against a poorly implemented cross server lfd; but not against cross server lfd itself.

Edited by ferroz