Crusin USA on the N64 had better looking spectators than Huttball

Andersss

haha.

there's a reference I haven't heard from in ages.

Yeah, I have to LOL just at the reference.

I used to love that game though. The wannabe Ferrari Testarossa was my vehicle of choice. :cool:

edit: for the lulz

That is so awesome and bad at the same time.

Edited by HanzoV

Yeah, I have to LOL just at the reference.

I used to love that game though. The wannabe Ferrari Testarossa was my vehicle of choice. :cool:

edit: for the lulz

That is so awesome and bad at the same time.

Lol the 2nd comment "the girl at the end always made me hard"

Wow now when I get home from work I'm going to have to go actually look and see what the spectators look like unless some kind soul would post a screenie lol. Didn't even know huttball actually had spectators to look at. Guess if your team is losing bad enuf :p

Wow now when I get home from work I'm going to have to go actually look and see what the spectators look like unless some kind soul would post a screenie lol. Didn't even know huttball actually had spectators to look at. Guess if your team is losing bad enuf :p

I got thrown by the jets and got a very good view of Giradda the Hutt sitting on his perch. He was rendered pretty good.

Hello everyone,

While we do welcome all feedback, we ask that whether it is positive or negative feedback, that it is constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please do see this post by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner.

Should anyone wish to offer suggestions, please do use RuinGaming's compilation thread, here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

Thank you!