3 Choices.

WutsInAName

3. Watch your sub numbers plummit.

Off topic I know, but I'm curious to see how much their numbers will drop over the next few months. I'm also curious to see what they do to try and save their numbers. I know for a fact the population on my serve dropped like crazy including most of my guild leaving as well.

1. Add a LFG Tool before my sub comes up.

2. Extend my sub until LFG Added

Your up BW, pick a door or dont let it hit you in the arse on the way out.

1) Bio can do something and have said yes to lfg no to cross server.

2) They don't pay your sub, thats your choice.

3) Hyperbole. They don't have a cross server lfg tool now and subs are climbing.

Why did you decide to play a game with no lfg if it mattered so much?

Edited by Amiracle

because you speak for who now? Last I checked losing 1 sub doth not a plummet make.

And he is speaking just about him, he says "my" in his 1st 2 options, not "our".

Also your last bit of advice I think applies to you, not BW.

Edited by Hammercakes

4. Ban people for making threads demanding features that BW has already stated will be coming in a future patch.

5. Ban people for making threads without first reading the Dev Tracker/google.

I guess you feel your so important bioware will just alter the game for you OP. How do you get to be so special?

No. No. If he can pull this off, maybe he can get some things changed for the rest of us. I want world peace. Let's get him to work on that next. :D

3) Hyperbole. They don't have a cross server lfg tool now and subs are climbing.

1) BIo could have had something ready before launch, they did not. This is not a complex tool.

2) No but my sub DOES pay thier livihood.

3) You are talking out your rear. Active Sub levels have dropped considerably(anyone who logged in the past 3 weeks can tell you this.) and will continue to decline until some of these quality of life additions are made.

You all heard it here first, the universe is going to end if this guy doesn't get his way NAO!

The egos running around are just incredible. Is this just a product of modern "I'm Always Right" society?

2) No but my sub DOES pay thier livihood.

Your sub doesn't even cover a single hour of work by one developer every month. If you think a developer can program a LFG tool in an hour, you should take up programming and learn what you're talking about.

Edited by Kubernetic

1) BIo could have had something ready before launch, they did not. This is not a complex tool.

And it took WoW up until the END of WotLK to create one. That's only about 1 1/2 years ago, yes?

And aren't they like the biggest MMO out there?

Only took them 5+ years...I bet BW can beat that.

;)

Edited by Azzras

Have you seen how many copies of this game are selling weekly now? Might want to go take a look at that.

Also, please show me where they said no to x-server. They actually have already specifically said yes to x-server PVP so I would be interested to see where you are getting your top secret info from.

You all heard it here first, the universe is going to end if this guy doesn't get his way NAO!

That is quite the interpretation of someone saying...

'I am not willing to pay to wait for something that should have been included in the start'.

Also, to the haters. I am unfortunatly, un-bannable, yes true, as currectly I am playing on extended free time (that right have not signed up nor paid a sub since Dec 20th, nor do I intend to w/o a LFG tool AND target of target) because of a previous issue that was 100% BW fault and responsibility(we need not get into the why here). So how can you ban someone that you gave free time to in order to resolve an issue... you can't; except in some extreme circumstance.

Edited by WutsInAName

3) You are talking out your rear. Active Sub levels have dropped considerably(anyone who logged in the past 3 weeks can tell you this.) and will continue to decline until some of these quality of life additions are made.

And still somehow they have the highest retention rate in mmo history.

CRAZY!

And still somehow they have the highest retention rate in mmo history.

CRAZY!

They specifically won't talk about retention rates. They only referred to active subs which is different and is one of the reasons why Macquarie dropped their rating on EA stock.

Are you stupid?

LFG is coming, stop crying like a child.

That, or take your own advice and don't "let the door hit you in the arse on the way out" because BW isn't going anywhere.

They specifically won't talk about retention rates. They only referred to active subs which is different and is one of the reasons why Macquarie dropped their rating on EA stock.

Yup some people just dont get it, glad you do.

A much better way to evaluate population is you know to ask someone like me or him^^ or the other players 'Is there more people now that there was a few weeks ago' .. Anyone that says yes is high or lying to you .. probably both.