Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

are you paying for SWTOR the Game or SWTOR the Forum?

chrisftw

Just curious. i see a lot of people really enjoy posting in the forums about a wide degree of topics and find their entertainment factor doubled by agitating the general population.

then on the flip side there are people who pay for the game.

so which are you?

Forum or Game?

Lol, I pay for both in fact I am logged in now me and group of guildies are about to group to go do something probably dailies then a Flashpoint, we are waiting for Wednesday because we are starting nightmare mode :) so I enjoy using the forums to pass time I am not playing completely

You think people are paying subs to troll a forum?

I personally think that the people who say they are dissatisfied with the game are being a little dis ingenuousness when they post here in regards to howmuch they hate the game. If they hated it as much as they said they do then why bother posted on the threads much less play the game?

The forums duh! The game is a piece of garb☺ge in my opinion and I still have a month remaining, so I am getting my monies worth on the forums which I have more fun on then their game.

The forum has more than 2 factions and you can do faction changes. Whiners, Trolls, Bioware Defense Force, Bashers, haters, fanboys.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.