Black Out+Pure Shockfrozen Water

Flixtar

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly the item should just stop healing because if there's an advantage, people will figure out a way to exploit it. It's kind of like back in EQ devs didn't think people would farm Soulfires for charges of Complete Heal because it took too long, but when you run into some bugged boss that might as well be impossible, you'll see people resort to some pretty crazy things. I can certainly see getting one free heal for 50% of your health for any class capable of vanish be something people will attempt to use when faced with extremely hard content. You just don't want to leave the possibility of stuff like that in.

And what about rated WZs? Even if it's just one heal every 30 minutes, it'd still make a big difference in PvP. A stealth class vanish and gets 50% of his health back, even if he can only do it once per 30 minutes, can potentially turn a fight around, and I assume the item was never designed as something to turn a PvP fight around.

Edited by Astarica

Just give it a 15-20 sec timer after you come out of combat before you can use it.

That would solve the OP's from being able to get a free heal mid fight. And it would keep the ability for JK/Snip to get some kind of a heal when they are out of combat.

Not just Ops, been on the end of a jedi shadow pulling this ****.

I already breaks stealth...

I think the cast time bit was the relevant part of his sentence.

fair fix: make it unusable while the pvp healing buff (trauma) is active.

keeps it useful for pve levelling, lets you use it to top up in pvp when out of combat, stops it being a insta heal if you're prepared to blow the cooldown of your combat stealth.

Edited by Roak

The item is OP. Hands down. Even in the hand of non-stealthers. Bind it to a key, use it immediately after a kill. Bam. No more healer needed. Helped a friend to get it. At first he didn't use it a lot. But after a night he was full in praises. And he is a Vanguard, so no stealth + heal.

Just make it as intended, 1 use every 30 minutes.

It's op yes...but I enjoy it on my Marauder Twink since without gear -> no dmg -> no kills -> no medals -> no mvp -> less wins

ergo

the 2 medals I get from that item are pretty much the only thing I do get until I get lucky with wins so I can finish my daily / weekly and start getting a bit of t1 pvp gear...

Really people who think this item isnt OP and isnt an exploit (which it is you are clicking off the buff, it should be a debuff, that prevents it being used again because two departments in bioware couldnt talk to each other which is evident all over their game) need to go on some sort of basic intelligence 101 course.

Having said that and as others have said, go get it yourself. Bioware wont fix it quickly unless its rampent (they have to much other stuff to fix right now) so when someone vanishes and uses it, you use it right back. and thats just one of its many OP uses.

Edited by da_krall