The most EPIC Alderaan Warzone comeback of all time.

BringOnZombies

First we were winning, 2 nodes captured. Good job team. Then we were losing. Lost central node. Then we were really losing. It was so close to the end I had starting spamming heals and cooldowns to try to squeeze in that last medal. The score was 100-5, with us having the 5 and the sith having the 100. We were literally 3 seconds away from game over, another warzone lost.

But wait. Something magical happens. While valiantly guarding the just captured central node, racking up some heals after just recently attaining Battle Master, Holybum and Falamir dash to the right node and rip apart the only guard on their remaining turret. Did that really just happen? Did we just capture all 3 nodes with only 5 points remaining on our side?

You're flipping right it did. Check out this business.

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9382/screenshot2012021214432.jpg

And it gets better.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/5682/screenshot2012021214441.jpg

Have you seen a better comback? I doubt it.

Unfortunately in my excitement I did not grab a screenshot of the final victory screen.

• 1 month later...

Congrats on the win. But from your description it's hard to believe that you were down 2 turrets with only 5 left. It takes 8 seconds to cap each. From your description they would have to had been teleported to the platform. One shot the guard and then capped before you hit 0 simultaneously. Now if you had 2 turrets with say 15 left and then got the third with five left I think that's plausible.

Either way it's a good win.

Not really a comeback, but a couple days ago I had probably the most fun game I've had of it since I started playing. Each team captured a side turret and both sides romped in mid the entire game trying to vie for control, but it remained neutral the entire time until the very last seconds when our team finally got it because they tried to sneak off and grab our side turret. I think I had close to 700k healing on my operative that game.

Congrats on the win. But from your description it's hard to believe that you were down 2 turrets with only 5 left. It takes 8 seconds to cap each. From your description they would have to had been teleported to the platform. One shot the guard and then capped before you hit 0 simultaneously. Now if you had 2 turrets with say 15 left and then got the third with five left I think that's plausible.

Either way it's a good win.

Having seen the "good" gameplay by some players...Im thinking this is exactly what happened. without a fraps of this "epic" win I have to decline believing this happened without some "help". Otherwise its just a good story