Bonus wave!!!!

OGronD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop crying! Can't you not see they don't give a **** about anything?

Tomorrow expect to see only random dates getting in. Carry on and wait for December 20.

On a side note, I hope every single **** of you learn not to pre-order games from now on, they only bring you drama and makes you hope for nothing.

A big 10+ for the developers playing with your money and feelings^^

Edited by Boefje

Its BS but its BS because EBGAMES didnt send me an email when I pre-ordered bak in Aug. For the longest I assumed they sent it when the early access was asbout to begin. Instead, I had to call and complain to get a code which was done on the 10th and so now my early access is not so early. Nobody to blame but myself.

Nobody knows how many people pre-ordered after the 5th. They did it by population numbers, not by dates.

I'm just going to throw this out there, you guys really should have pre-ordered earlier. Not trolling, or anything. I'm just being honest.

They obviously rewarded the faithful, early pre-orders for being exactly that, "faithful," if you procrastinated, or maybe were on the fence for a while and werent sure if you were playing, you paid the price. They arent punishing you, they are just rewarding everyone else.

The way they were doing this has been advertised since day one. IF you were even remotely interested you would have known all of this. This game has been in developement for a very long time, I have been following it since around the launch of AoC. I wasn't sure about playing, so I chose not to pre-order. It wasn't until i got a beta invite that I decided I wanted to play this game. I ordered on Nov 25th, and luckily, I may get in when I get home from work tonight.

But if I didn't get in until, say tommorow, I would not be in here throwing a tantrum like this. The servers are already queue'd, if they let all of you in, you would only be hurting the situation. Just deal with the fact that you were a little late on pulling the trigger, and next time a MMO launches commit yourself to reading the fine print. :)

I second this. I already paid for my game in full and youre letting people who paid the bare minimum $5 in AND giving them a grace period. Are you serious? Really bioware? This is a ****** Blizzard move. ,!,, -_- Enjoy your wait. Thats what it feels like. How many people could possibly be left?! JUST LET US PLAY THE DAMN GAME JESUS CHRIST!

Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant...